This Creamy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner has juicy chicken breasts topped with a creamy parmesan sauce, along with tender potatoes and roasted broccoli.
Everything cooks together on one sheet pan, making dinner time simple and clean-up a breeze!
I’ve combined my tried and true cooking techniques for baking the BEST chicken breasts, along with my love of sheet pan meals to create the ultimate dinner recipe.
Creamy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Follow my simple and easy steps to create this wonderful dinner in no time!
What Is a Sheet Pan Dinner?
If you’re not familiar with what a sheet pan dinner is, let me introduce you to your new favorite way to cook dinner. Everything gets roasted in the oven on a sheet pan (these are my favorite ones), all at the same time.
When I say everything, I mean – your protein (chicken), veggie (broccoli) and starch (potatoes).
PRO TIP: If you use foil underneath, clean up is seriously a breeze!
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make this chicken sheet pan dinner. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients in the recipe card below.
- Broccoli Florets – green beans, asparagus, carrots or Brussels sprouts will work too
- Baby Golden Potatoes – baby red potatoes will work as well
- Chicken Breasts – pounded to an even thickness
- Cream Of Chicken Soup – creates the quick and easy creamy sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
How To Make Creamy Chicken Dinner
The trickiest part about sheet pan dinners is making sure everything is finished cooking at the same time. In order to do this, you have to take into account all the main components (chicken breasts, broccoli, potatoes) and make sure they’re the proper size.
Start with your most dense item – in this case… the potatoes.
In order to make sure the potatoes cook in the same amount of time as the broccoli and the chicken, you’ll want to cut them into a fairly small dice.
Since the broccoli is a bit quicker to cook, keep the pieces fairly large.
Finally, make sure you pound the chicken breast to an even thickness before seasoning and topping with the creamy sauce.
How To Make Creamy Parmesan Sauce
This creamy parmesan sauce on top of the chicken is super simple to whip up.
Combine the cream of chicken soup, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small dish, then spread on top of the seasoned chicken breasts.
My whole family loved the creamy sauce on top of the chicken, and it was extra delicious when we dipped the potatoes and broccoli into the sauce!
How Long To Bake?
When it comes to making sheet pan meals, you really want to make sure all the ingredients on the pan have plenty of room around them. This will allow the hot oven to circulate around each item and give it a good roasting.
Crank up the heat to 425 degrees F. and bake for just 22 to 25 minutes.
At the very end you can turn on your oven’s top broiler to brown the creamy, cheesy sauce if you like. Just keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
I love how quickly this dinner comes together, and even my pickiest eater enjoyed it!
That juicy chicken breast with the creamy sauce will knock your socks off. It’s a match made in heaven.
Tips and Variations to Sheet Pan Meals
The sky is the limit when it comes to sheet pan meals. Here are a few easy swaps you can make to suit your family’s tastes….
- Swap the broccoli for your favorite veggie like – Brussels sprouts, green beans, asparagus or carrots
- Need something low-carb? Swap the potatoes for cauliflower!
- This recipe will also work great with pork chops in place of the chicken breasts.
- If you need to feed more people, try spreading out the chicken on one sheet pan, with the veggies and potatoes on another.
More Sheet Pan Dinners
I love it when dinner gets cooked on just one pan, because it means less cleanup and ultimately less work for me! Here are few more tasty one-pan dinners you should add to your list of recipes to try.
- Parmesan Roasted Sheet Pan Dinner – with sausages, potatoes and Brussels sprouts
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Breast – with green beans and red potatoes
This juicy chicken breast topped with that creamy, cheesy sauce is pure heaven.
More Creamy Chicken Recipes
I’m a sucker for that creamy chicken! I’m guessing you are too. Here are some amazing creamy chicken recipes that you have to try…
- Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Lemon Chive Sauce
- Cheesy Spinach Herb Stuffed Chicken Breast
I can’t wait for you to give this recipe a try! I know you’re going to enjoy it as much as we do!
Creamy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan 13" x 18"
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Arrange broccoli on one side of the sheet pan, chicken breasts in the middle, and diced potatoes on the other side. Drizzle the chicken, broccoli and potatoes with the olive oil and then season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Make sure everything has plenty of room around it, if it's too crowded it can take longer to bake.
- In a small dish combine the cream of chicken soup, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic. Mix and spread over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees) and potatoes are tender. If desired, turn on the top broiler in the oven at the very end to brown the top of the chicken slightly. Remove from oven and let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing the chicken. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: