This Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe with spinach in a creamy parmesan cheese sauce is delicious over hot pasta.
I’ve teamed up with Land O’Lakes to create this super easy, weeknight dinner that’s buttery, creamy and downright delicious!
Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Start by seasoning your chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Melt some Land O Lakes® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil in a hot skillet.
- Sear the chicken on both sides and remove to a plate to keep warm.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Once the chicken is cooked, you’ll want to wipe out the skillet until it’s clean.
Normally I would suggest NOT doing this because the browned bits on the bottom will add loads of flavor to our sauce, but I really wanted to make sure this creamy garlic parmesan sauce was white and not a muddy brown color. After multiple times testing this recipe, I came to the conclusion that I just needed to clean the pan before making the sauce. The results are a deliciously creamy and buttery sauce that’s gorgeous and still FULL of garlic flavor.
That being said, if you wanted to skip the step of cleaning out the pan, you definitely can. Your sauce will just not be the same color as shown here.
Why Use Butter with Canola Oil?
First of all, I love the convenience of the Land O Lakes® tub butter products. I can quickly scoop out what I need, pop the lid back on and store it in the fridge. It makes cooking easy!
Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil is smooth and creamy and made with just 3 simple ingredients; sweet cream, canola oil and salt. While the ingredient list is short, the flavor is BIG. Really, you can’t go wrong with any of their tub butter products.
We serve this Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe over a bed of hot noodles, but you can also use cauliflower rice for a low-carb dinner!
I’m sure your family will truly enjoy this super quick weeknight chicken dinner!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil; divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white cooking wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder all over. Melt 1 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear chicken in the hot pan, for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out pan and return to stove top.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter with canola oil in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the wine; allow to reduce to half.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens, stir in spinach until wilted.
- Add the chicken back into the pan, add a squeeze of lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Serve alone, over hot noodles, or a bed of rice if desired. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: