Parmesan Roasted Sheet Pan Dinner is filled with potatoes, Brussels sprouts and roasted kielbasa sausages for a complete meal made in one pan!
I’ve partnered with Land O’Lakes again on this delicious dinner recipe by using Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt. I love using this spreadable butter with olive oil in this recipe because the olive oil and butter combination make the veggies and sausage perfectly crisp and buttery without burning or scorching.
I used a large bowl to mix the potatoes, brussels sprouts and sausage in, but you could also use a large zip close bag to reduce the amount of dishes you have to do.
Either way, you’re going to love how quickly this dinner comes together.
Can you believe that we’re already in the middle of October? In just a few short weeks it’ll be the end of the year(holiday time) and we will all be so busy that we wont have time to even think about dinner.
That’s why I love these types of sheet pan dinners!
Top Tips for Roasting Vegetables:
- Make sure your vegetables and potatoes are similar size and consistency. Certain vegetables cook quicker than others, which is why I chose Brussels Sprouts to go with the potatoes.
- Toss your veggies and potatoes well with the Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt. Don’t use regular stick butter in this recipe due to the high temps that we’re roasting the veggies at. Regular butter will burn or scorch at high temps.
- Give your veggies room to cook. You’ll achieve ideal roasting results when your veggies are in an even layer and not too crowded on the sheet pan. If you over crowd the veggies or potatoes they’ll steam, which will result in a different texture. Still good, but not quite as delicious.
I know once you try this recipe you’ll be hooked on roasting veggies.
It’s such an easy way to cook that really brings extra flavor to the dish without doing anything fancy!
Grab a fork and dig in!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Parmesan Roasted Sheet Pan Dinner
Parmesan Roasted Sheet Pan Dinner is filled with potatoes, brussels sprouts and roasted kielbasa sausages for a complete meal made in one pan!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 lb. baby gold potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt, melted; divided
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper, divided
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 12 oz. kielbasa sausage, cut into disks
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Extra parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13″x 18″ baking sheet with non stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes, 2 tbsp of Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt (melted), 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Mix until the potatoes are coated. Spread the potatoes in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Combine the brussels sprouts, 1 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in the bowl and toss to coat. Spread in even layer on baking sheet.
- Finally, combine the sausage, 1 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp dried parsley in the bowl and toss to coat. Sprinkle the sausages over the potatoes and brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stir the potatoes and brussels sprouts, then continue cooking for an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown. Top with additional parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: parmesan, roasted, sheet pan, kielbasa, sausage
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: