Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are a super simple side dish recipe that go perfectly with any meal!
Sometimes finding a good side dish to go with your meal can be difficult. I’m probably super old school in the fact that I think a dinner plate needs to consist of a main dish, a vegetable, and a starch. One of my favorite starches is a potato.
They are so extremely versatile, that I always make sure to have a big bag on hand.
These Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are so delicious because they taste like crispy little french fry nuggets covered in parmesan cheese.
You can use either baby red potatoes or baby gold potatoes. This post has been updated with newer images, but as you can see in the original post I used gold potatoes and the new pictures are red potatoes.
I like these little gold potatoes because they’re so small. I cut these guys into quarters, but if you’re using larger potatoes just make sure your wedges are all roughly the same size, this will help to make sure all of your potatoes are cooked evenly.
My favorite thing about this recipe is how easy it is. After you cut all your potatoes place them in a large zip close bag and add a little olive oil. Then shake the bag to coat the potato wedges.
Toss in some breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, a little salt and some grated parmesan cheese.
Shake, shake, shake.
Once the potatoes are evenly coated with the mixture lay them out on a lightly greased baking sheet and they’re ready for the oven.
These tasty little tater wedges come out crispy and perfect every time.
Here are some more of my favorite Parmesan Roasted side dish recipes:
- Try these Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Everyone loves my Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Mix it up with this Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Substitute in broccoli or carrots for the veggies in the above recipes
I love the golden brown crunch that these Parmesan Roasted Potatoes get around the outside.
It’s completely irresistible.
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 1 pound baby red or gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Combine cut potatoes and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and shake to evenly coat again. Place the potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring the potatoes at least once half way through. The potatoes should be golden brown and crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE!!