Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a super simple side dish recipe that comes together quickly and pairs perfectly with everything!
Not only is this a delicious vegetable side dish, but it can also double as a vegetarian chicken nugget! Winning!
One of my favorite easy side dishes to make during the week are my Parmesan Roasted Potatoes.
I am not kidding when I say that I make them at least 3 times a month. And that’s saying a lot for a food blogger, who has a high turn-over of recipe testing.
It hit me the other day that, if I like roasted cauliflower AND my parmesan roasted potatoes, why not try to make the same recipe, but with a little twist of cauliflower?
I mean, less carbs on a weekday is never a bad thing, right?
You guys – I made a whole head of cauliflower and between my and my 4 kids, we devoured every last bite.
Here’s the best part – There are virtually no dishes to clean up!
I place my cauliflower florets in a large zip close bag, add a little olive oil, toss to coat and then add the rest of the ingredients.
Shake it all up and pour it onto a lightly greased, foil lined pan.
Pop it in the oven and roast away!
I can’t even tell you how much I LOVE this stuff.
I made a whole head of cauliflower the next day for lunch… for just me…
Here are some more Roasted Vegetable Side Dishes:
- Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
You’ll definitely want to add this recipe to your weekly rotation.
Sharing is up to you. 😉
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 7 cups cauliflower florets, cut to bite sized pieces
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the cauliflower and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bag and shake until coated, pressing slightly to help the breading stick. Pour onto the baking sheet and spray the tops of the cauliflower with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Serve hot. Enjoy!