Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a super quick and easy side dish that’s ready in less than 20 minutes!
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Are you looking for the next BIG way to cook Brussels sprouts?
Well I’ve got this amazing Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe that’s actually super simple to make and takes less than 20 minutes! The perfect side dish for your next dinner!
Here’s a basic list of the ingredients you’ll need in order to make this simple side dish recipe. As always, you can find the full printable recipe in the box below.
- Brussels Sprouts – use fresh, not frozen
- Olive oil – use a good quality
- Breadcrumbs – plain or seasoned work
- Parmesan Cheese – shredded or grated
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Roast Brussels Sprouts
- Start by trimming your Brussels Sprouts of their woody ends, then cut them in half.
- Place the Brussels Sprouts in a zip-close bag or large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Season with breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly
How Long To Roast Brussels Sprouts?
In order to get the PERFECT crisp outer edges and tender insides, you’ll want to roast at a pretty high temperature of 425 degrees F.
It should take about 15 to 17 minutes to roast, depending on the size of your Brussels Sprouts.
PRO TIP: use Brussels Sprouts that are roughly the same size for even cooking times.
Tips for Roasting Vegetables
There are a few key things to remember when roasting any type of vegetable:
- Cut the vegetables into even pieces to achieve similar texture. (although, having some variance in sizes can result in multiple textures and a different eating experience, so I guess this is up to your preference).
- Space vegetables out on the baking sheet. If you overcrowd your veggies they will STEAM, rather than ROAST and you won’t be happy with the end results.
- Don’t use too much oil. You want the vegetables to be lightly coated in oil… not dripping.
- Preheat your oven! Make sure your oven is to right temperature for at least 5 to 10 minutes before putting the veggies in. This will help to lightly sear the outside and get the insides soft.
I’m telling you, this Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe will change your mind about the tiny green cabbage-looking vegetable.
More Brussels Sprouts Recipes To Try
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
- Honey Glazed Chicken with Brussels Sprouts
Go ahead! Give these a try for your next dinner!
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine brussels sprouts and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to coat. Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the bag and shake to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes until the cheese is melted and the brussels sprouts are lightly browned.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!