This super simple oven roasted Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe is a quick and easy side dish that’s perfect with any meal!
These simple and buttery sliced carrots are roasted at a high temperature until tender and coated in a sweet, honey glaze.
Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
Ingredients for Roasted Carrots:
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need to make these roasted carrots. As always, you can find the full list in the recipe box below…
- Carrots – you can use baby carrots for a quicker recipe, or slice whole carrots on the diagonal
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
That’s it! Just a handful of ingredients to make this super simple, yet majorly flavorful side dish.
How To Roast Carrots
As with other roasted veggies, you’ll want to make sure you follow a few simple steps…
- make sure your carrots are cut to a similar size and shape
- toss the carrots with olive oil, butter, honey, salt and pepper and spread evenly on a large roasting pan
- Roast at a high temperature and stir occasionally, until desired doneness is reached
What Temperature To Roast Carrots?
I like to blast the heat up to 425 degrees F. This will give the carrots a nice roasted outside, while keeping the inside nice and tender.
Depending on the size of your carrots, it will take about 35 to 45 minutes to roast.
What Pan Should I Roast Veggies With?
When it comes to roasting veggies, you’ll LOVE these large baking sheets. They’re thick and sturdy and the raised bottoms are perfect for getting a nice texture on the glazed carrots.
You can line the bottom of your baking sheet with foil for easy clean up if you would like.
What Can I Use Instead of Honey?
If you’re not a fan of honey, try swapping in equal amounts brown sugar in it’s place. It’ll give a nice sweet flavor to the roasted carrots.
These honey glazed carrots would be perfect for an easy Easter side dish recipe.
More Easy Carrot Recipes
Got lots of carrots on your hands? No worries, I have a ton of fantastic recipes that I’m sure you’ll love…
- 5 Minute Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Homemade Carrot Cake
- Simple and Savory Roasted Carrots and Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetable Soup
Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 2 lbs. carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally about ⅓" thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine the sliced carrots, olive oil, melted butter, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir to coat. Place carrots in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir and continue roasting for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until carrots are tender and slightly caramelized. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: