This easy Air Fryer Potatoes Recipe makes crispy taters in minutes with just a handful of basic ingredients!
How To Make Potatoes in the Air Fryer:
- Start by quartering your baby red potatoes and placing them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper and just a little bit of paprika. Stir the mixture up until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour potatoes into your air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F. for 10 minutes, shake the pan and stir the potatoes, then cook for an additional 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Crispy Potato Seasonings
You can use just about any type of seasoning you like on your potatoes, but these ingredients are basic and perfect for pairing your potatoes with just about any meal.
- Garlic Powder
- Seasoning Salt – I use Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Black Pepper
- Paprika – you can skip this if you prefer, I use it to help give the potatoes a nice color.
What Type of Potatoes To Use?
For this recipe I’m using baby red potatoes. You can use baby gold potatoes as well.
PRO TIP: Make sure you get potatoes that are about the same size so they cook evenly in the air fryer.
Can I Make These Potatoes Without an Air Fryer?
Yes! You can definitely make these potatoes without an air fryer.
Bake in an oven at 425 degrees F. on a baking sheet for 10 minutes, flip and stir potatoes and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
What I love about an air fryer is that you don’t need any time to preheat the oven, it’s doesn’t heat up my kitchen and it cooks everything up nice and evenly!
What To Serve with Air Fryer Potatoes?
You can make these potatoes like french fries and serve them with ketchup or your favorite fry dip. Here are my favorite main dishes to serve with them.
- Classic Meatloaf Recipe
- Instant Pot Ribs Recipe
- Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Recipe
- The Best Steaks Ever
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
I can’t wait for you to give these crispy potatoes a try!
Helpful Products To Make Recipe:
Easy Air Fryer Potatoes Recipe
- 16 oz. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Combine potatoes, olive oil and seasonings in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour potatoes into your air fryer basket and shake into an even layer. Cook at 400 degrees F. for 10 minutes, then shake basket and stir potatoes. Cook an additional 10 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake for 10 minutes on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Stir and flip potatoes then bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: