These tender Parmesan Roasted Green Beans are a deliciously quick side dish recipe that come together in under 30 minutes!
I’m always looking for the next best way to serve veggies to my family and this recipe has been spot on. My kids will DEVOUR these green beans in minutes. In fact, I have to make a double batch because they always go so fast!
How To Roast Green Beans
Roasting green beans is quite simple!
- Coat the fresh green beans in a little olive oil, then season with parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Lay the green beans in an even layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Roast at a high temperature (425 degrees F), making sure to stir/flip them about half way.
PRO TIP – Don’t overcrowd the beans! Try to put a little space between the beans so they don’t steam while roasting.
Can I Roast Frozen Green Beans?
I’m going to suggest sticking with FRESH green beans for this recipe. Frozen green beans have been flash boiled, which means they might be holding onto a little extra moisture, which would result in a little more of a soggy bean.
Make sure you trim the ends (remove the stems) of the green beans before coating with oil and the seasonings.
What To Serve with Roasted Green Beans
These roasted green beans are a simple and elegant side dish that will pair perfectly with just about any main dish. Here are a few quick and easy recipe that’ll work great!
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Roast Beef Tenderloin
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Lemon Cilantro Grilled Shrimp
I know you’re going to LOVE this simple and easy side dish just as much as my family does.
More Roasted Vegetable Recipes:
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Carrots and Sweet Potatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe:
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, fresh & trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Coat the green beans in the olive oil, then add the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minute. Use a spatula to flip the green beans and continue cooking another 10 minutes, until tender. Enjoy warm.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
Can you make this the day before and reheat?
Can you do these with frozen beans? Like the long ones from Trader Joes?
Fresh is going to be best with this recipe.
5 star recipe….what a great recipe…so easy, so delicious, so out of the ordinary….my new go to….thank you
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!
Can you do these on a grill
Are you using fresh parmesan cheese for this or the kind that comes n plastic shaker container?
You can use either or.
Fresh is way better!