This Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe is super quick and easy to make with a crispy Parmesan crust on the outside.
I’m thrilled to be sharing another weeknight winning dinner recipe in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All you need are a few basic ingredients to make these super tasty, tender and flavorful pork chops.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe:
- Start by seasoning your boneless pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dip the pork chops in an egg wash, then into a mixture of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides using a hot cast iron skillet and Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
- Finish the cooking in the oven until the pork chops have reached 145 degrees F internally.
Boneless Pork Chops or Bone-In Pork Chops?
For this recipe, we’re using boneless pork loin chops because they’re quicker to cooking, which is perfect for this simple weeknight dinner. I use a pork chop that is about 1/2″ thick, but you could use an even thicker chop.
If using a thinner pork chop: check the internal temperature before placing in the oven. If it’s at temperature (145 degrees F) already, you’ll want to skip the oven and just go ahead and enjoy!
Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe
If you don’t want to sear the pork chops on the stove top before baking, you can skip that step, but I would recommend searing first. When you sear with the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt it helps to give the outside coating a nice golden and buttery crust. Finishing in the oven will ensure that you don’t burn the outside of the pork chops before they get fully cooked on the inside.
What To Serve with Pork Chops?
Recipe Tips and Variations:
- You can substitute a thin chicken breast for the pork chops if desired. Just be sure to cook to 165 degrees F.
- You can use either freshly grated Parmesan cheese or even the canned stuff!
- This recipe is best when served right away. I would not recommend making in advance.
- To reheat, you can use the oven or even the air fryer to regain the crispy coating.
You’re going to love how quickly this dinner is made. My whole family LOVES this simple recipe and we can’t get enough of that crispy Parmesan crust with the tender and juicy pork chop.
More Pork Chop Recipes:
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe:
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2" thick
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Dip pork chops in beaten eggs, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add in the butter. Sear pork chops on both sides until golden brown.
- Place in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. Let rest for about 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: