This creamy and delicious Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole recipe is the perfect side dish to complete your holiday meal!
I’m super pumped to be partnering with Bob Evans Grocery again for the 2020 year! I couldn’t wait till next year to share this recipe with you because I just KNOW you’re going to want to make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Yay!
How To Make Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole
This recipe is CRAZY EASY to make and requires just one bowl to mix and one casserole dish to cook it in. Winning!
- Start by combining a box of corn muffin mix, a can of corn, creamed corn, melted butter, eggs and salt in a large bowl, and whisk together.
- Add in a package of Bob Evans Original Macaroni and Cheese, some sour cream and some shredded cheese, then fold in to combine.
- Pour the mixture in a lightly greased casserole dish and bake until set in the middle!
What Is Pudding Casserole?
Pudding casserole has a soft, custard-like consistency that’s mixed with a more firm cornbread consistency.
This recipe is like a marriage between baked macaroni and cheese and corn pudding casserole. It’s definitely going to be the favorite at your holiday dinner table. My kids always ask for seconds!
Why Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese?
First of all, you can find Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese in the refrigerated sides section of your grocery store. I love not only the ease of using their products (hello easy side dish), but also the flavor, texture and consistency. I know every time I open a package I’m going to get a quality side dish that my whole family will love.
Make Ahead & Reheating Instructions:
MAKE AHEAD: If you’re planning on making this casserole ahead of time, I would suggest making the macaroni corn pudding mixture, placing it in the casserole dish and then cover and refrigerate up to 2 days. When ready, pop this in the oven (make sure to add a few more minutes to cook time).
REHEAT INSTRUCTIONS: If you prefer to bake first, then reheat when ready to serve, you can do that as well (although I think it’s best served fresh). Bake, then let cool to room temp. Cover and refrigerate. When reheating, cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F. until heated through.
What To Serve with Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole
- Slow Cooker Glazed Ham
- Easy Roasted Turkey
- Classic Meatloaf
- The Best Steaks Ever!
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
I know you’re going to love this creamy, cheesy and mega-delicious side dish for your holiday feasts!
Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole
- 1 box cornbread mix, 8.5oz box
- 1 can whole kernel corn, 14oz can, drained
- 1 can creamed corn, 14oz can
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package Bob Evans Original Macaroni and Cheese, 20oz package
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup marbled cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13" casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, butter and salt until mixed.
- Gently fold in the macaroni and cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is set. Let cool slightly before enjoying!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Bob Evans Grocery. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
Leave a Reply