Bacon Cheese Dip Party Ring
This fun and tasty dip is quickly mixed together then poured into an oven safe skillet with biscuits all around. Bake until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese dip is nice and bubbly! So easy and so much fun to eat!
- Start by blending together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and Tastefully Simple® Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Tastefully Simple® Bacon Bacon Seasoning.
- Fold in two types of shredded cheese.
- Meanwhile roll up refrigerated biscuits into a ball and place around the outer edge of an oven safe skillet.
- Place the cheese dip in the middles and then brush the biscuits with melted butter and Tastefully Simple® Onion Onion Seasoning.
- Bake until the dip is nice and bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
What Type Of Biscuits Should I Use?
For this recipe I just used a couple small packages of refrigerator biscuits. If you can’t get ahold of these, you can also use frozen bread dough that’s been defrosted, but not yet baked.
Make sure your skillet is lightly greased before adding in the dough.
For this dip I’m using two seasonings from Tastefully Simple! Their Garlic Garlic and Bacon Bacon seasonings are both so good that you’ll find so many more ways to use them (outside of making this dip 173 times).
What I love about these seasonings is that you can see all the ingredients right in there! The Garlic Garlic Seasoning is filled with minced garlic, minced onion, salt, garlic powder, chives and spices, all in an easy to use shaker bottle!
Before baking, brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter and a little bit of Tastefully Simple® Onion Onion seasoning. This gives the plain biscuits so much extra flavor and compliments the cheesy dip perfectly!
Tips and Tricks for Party Dip-
- Use a 10 to 12 inch oven safe skillet (cast iron is my preference).
- You can microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds to soften it to make it easier to mix.
- Swap in your favorite type of cheeses! Mozzarella will make the dip extra cheesy.
- Let cool slightly before eating and use caution because pan will be HOT!
The bacon flavor mixed with the gooey, melted cheese is so good! If you run out of biscuits, this dip is also fantastic with crackers and fresh cut veggies!
This will definitely become your new favorite dip to serve during the holidays. I’m thinking parties… Hallmark movie watching, football games, board game night, girl’s night, etc. The options are endless!
Have fun! You’re going to love this cheesy dip!
*USE CODE “WASHDRY15” FOR 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE AT TASTEFULLY SIMPLE THROUGH 12/31/2019Print
Bacon Cheese Dip Party Ring
This hot and bubbly Bacon Cheese Dip Party Ring is a hit during the holidays and during football season!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 (7.5oz) cans refrigerated biscuits, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Tastefully Simple® Garlic Garlic Seasoning
- 2 to 3 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Bacon Bacon Seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper-Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Tastefully Simple® Onion Onion Seasoning
- 3 tbsp sliced green onions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10 to 12 inch oven safe skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic garlic seasoning, bacon bacon seasoning and mix until combined.
- Add in the two cheeses and stir again until combined, then set aside.
- Open up cans of biscuit dough and roll each biscuit into a small ball. Place around the outer edge of the skillet.
- Pour the dip into the center of the skillet, and flatten out, so it comes to the inner edges of the biscuits. Bake for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly in the center and biscuits are golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions and let cool slightly before enjoying!
Keywords: Party Dip, Cheese, Bacon, Garlic, Appetizer, Easy
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: