This super easy Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe has quickly become one of our favorite holiday side dishes!
I’m super excited to partner with Land O’Lakes again for this super easy and totally delicious recipe.
We’ve been making this Corn Pudding Casserole for years to go along with our holiday side dishes, but you can easily make this ANY time of the year.
Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe:
- Start by combining some melted Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter in Half Sticks with a can of creamed corn, whole kernel corn and some cornbread mix.
- Add two eggs and a little salt.
- Whisk until smooth and combined.
Here is what takes this delicious corn pudding casserole to the next level…
Fold in some sour cream and shredded cheese!
It makes the corn pudding casserole so creamy and delicious!
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and I made a double batch of this corn pudding casserole.
I had SO MANY people asking for the recipe! There was NONE left at the end of the night. It was definitely the highlighted side dish. I’m confident you’ll get rave reviews too!
Make sure to top it all off with more shredded cheese!
Corn Pudding Casserole Tips and Variations:
- Try adding a tsp of garlic powder in the mixture for a savory addition.
- Garnish the top with fresh parsley for a little pop of color.
- Add diced jalapenos and pepperjack cheese to give this casserole a zesty kick of spice!
- This casserole can be prepared ahead of time and then frozen. Reheat covered with foil in the oven until heated through.
The buttery and creamy flavor blends perfectly with the cornbread, making it hard to stop at just one helping.
You’re going to fall in love with this super simple side dish recipe!Print
Easy Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe
This super easy Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe has quickly become one of our favorite holiday side dish recipes!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: serves 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (8.5oz) box cornbread mix
- 1 (14oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14oz) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter in Half Sticks, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups marbled cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, butter and salt until mixed.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Pour into the prepared casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is set. Let cool slightly before digging in! Enjoy!
Try adding in diced jalapenos and swapping the cheese out for pepper jack cheese for a zesty version!
Keywords: Corn Pudding Casserole, Side Dish Recipe
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: