These juicy little Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites are perfect for tossing on a quick salad or jazzing up a classic Alfredo sauce!
I’m partnering up again with my buddies at Land O’Lakes today to share another super quick and easy recipe, perfect for those busy weeknights.
You’re going to be blown away by how tasty these little bites are. They totally remind me of a buttery chicken wing, with that garlic and Parmesan coating.
Ingredients Needed –
- Boneless skinless chicken tenders OR boneless skinless chicken thighs (my favorite)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Minced Garlic
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
Now more than ever I’m really loving Land O’Lakes and how they are farmer-owned. I know the farmers that work tirelessly to provide top-notch dairy, really putting their heart and soul into it.
I follow a couple of them on Instagram and it’s truly inspiring to watch. It just makes the delicious butter that much sweeter.
How To Make Chicken Bites –
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a touch of oil to the pan.
- Season your diced chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then toss them into the hot skillet.
- Once the chicken is nice and browned, add in a couple tablespoons of the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt as well as the minced garlic and cook until the butter is melted and coating the chicken pieces.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add in the Parmesan cheese and parsley, toss to combine and serve immediately.
PRO TIP: If you’re using chicken thighs, you can skip the extra oil in the beginning as the chicken thighs will release more fat, taking the place of the added oil.
Ways To Serve Garlic Parmesan Chicken
We love these tasty little chicken bites as a quick appetizer, served with toothpicks. Here are more delicious ways to enjoy them…
- Place on top of a Caesar Salad to make it a meal
- Add to my classic Alfredo Sauce
- Try them with my 2 ingredient dough breadsticks
- Or serve on top of this Pesto Carbonara
Either way you try them, you’re sure to enjoy!
More Quick Chicken Recipes To Try
- Last Minute Chicken Recipe
- Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
- Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Tenders
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. *see notes if using chicken tenders or breasts
- Season the chicken pieces with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then add into hot skillet. Cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add in the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and stir, allowing it to melt and coat the chicken. Toss in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly add in the Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat the chicken and serve immediately.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
Just stumbled over your blog, I would love to be added to your mailing recipes.
I’m 79 years young, and appreciate quick easy meals.
Do you use fresh grated Parmesan?
Geri, I am wondering the same thing.Wiould I use freshly Shredded (from a block) or a shelf-Stable (like KRAFT) ???
This dish went together so fast! I did not have parsley on hand, but we gave it two thumbs up “undressed”. Will definitely add this to the list of quick, easy and delicious menus for future dinners.
Love it! I used chicken breast because that is what I had. I made it for a dinner with guess and their little kids got seconds of the chicken. They told me that it was very very good. If you can win with kids, this recipe is a keeper. Thank you. I also used just real quality butter.
Very easy and very delicious
Thank you. I so enjoyed these. You make dinners easy for my house. I keep coming back for more. Very tasty as usual. You will continue to be one of my favorite go to blog. You are a blessing
I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for your sweet comment!
Where do you find boneless skinless chicken thighs????
Most grocery stores carry them, right next to the chicken thighs. If you can’t find them boneless, you can remove the bones yourself.
We don’t have Land O Lakes butter in Australia so would any butter do?
Yes, but I would find a good quality butter.
How much chicken for 154 calories. I use chicken breast. Thank you
How could we make these stand on their own more? Is there something we could do to make it more saucy using those flavors?
I would try adding in a more butter and maybe a splash of chicken broth and lemon juice.
Shawn, I personally am not only NOT offended when someone posts that they use a particular brand/type of ingredient — even if is the blog owner (who would know better what they used and why?) The first time I went to the grocery store after getting married in 1969 I paid $50.50 for three grocery carts filled past the brim. Now that I am retired I am finding it difficult to get out of Walmart for less that $200. So I do have to be careful what I buy. But heavens to Betsy, you go on letting us know what ingredients you like and that work for you. I’m pretty confident that your readers, more often than not, are not at all offended. Thank you for all of the wonderful recipes that you post.
Thank you Pat! I appreciate your comment. I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Thank you so much! Sounds delish, I’m anxious to try it! I enjoy the recipes you post and your positivity when responding to comments, even when some readers are offended. Good grief!
Thanks Nancy! I hope you enjoy the recipe!!
As a Keto diet follower this was amazing. Thanks ! Changed it up a bit with red pepper flakes.. Was a hit!
Fantastic! I’m so glad you enjoyed them Dawn!
Elizabeth Gail Keith
I love it!
Easy to make
So glad you enjoyed them!
Loved this recipe, I put it in cooked spaghetti squash half’s, topped with some sauce. I am new to following diabetic recipes, I will make these again and again!!
Great idea to add to spaghetti squash! YUM!
I use regular Land O Lakes butter. I get turned off when you specify what type of butter should be used in a recipe. I understand “Land O Lake” but a particular type of butter???? No way. Anyway, you’ve done this enough that I am unsubscribing from your site.
I’m sorry you feel that way Maryann. I love all of the Land O Lakes butter products, and I enjoy sharing about each one individually and how they can make dinner time a breeze.
They are free recipes. She is suggesting what brand she uses, because she knows it works best or tastes best (to her). If you don’t like it, move along. No need to announce your departure. There are plenty of other people here appreciative of the recipe itself.