These Creamy Honey Dijon Pork Chops are quickly seared in a skillet then simmered in a luscious and creamy sauce that’s to die for!
This is another one of those super quick weeknight dinner recipes that’s ready in under 20 minutes and sure to please.
This post is in partnership with the Ohio Pork Council.
I’m a huge fan of these boneless sirloin pork chops. They’re perfect for doing a quick sear on the stove top, giving them that golden brown crust and keeping them nice and juicy on the inside.
Creamy Honey Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
If you’re a fan of honey mustard sauce, this recipe is for you!
When I was pregnant with my 3rd child I became obsessed with honey mustard and have loved it ever since.
Ingredients For Honey Dijon Pork Chops
Here’s a basic list of the ingredients you’ll need to make this quick recipe. As always, you can find the full list with measurements and a print button in the recipe box below.
- Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops – about 3/4″ thick
- Whole Grain Mustard
- Heavy Cream
- Cornstarch – for thickening the sauce
How To Cook Pork Chops On Stove Top
When you’re cooking pork you want to make sure you don’t overcook it, or it can be tough and chewy.
The ideal internal temperature for pork is 145 degrees F.
If your chops are pretty thick you might need to pop them in the oven to finish cooking. Otherwise, a smaller chop can easily be cooked to temperature on the stove top.
- Simply season the pork chops with salt and pepper then sear them on both sides in a hot skillet until browned and cooked through.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and add the honey, mustard and garlic to the pan, whisking to scrape any browned bits from the bottom.
- Gradually whisk in the heavy cream and milk. Once heated through and simmering, add in the cornstarch slurry and thicken up the sauce.
- Add the pork chops back to the sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste and then garnish with parsley.
Watch Video On How To Make Pork Chops!
What To Serve With Pork Chops
Pork chops are like chicken, it pairs perfectly with just about anything! Here are some of my favorite side dishes to serve with these easy pork chops.
- Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Easy Creamed Spinach
- Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Any steamed veggies!
More Easy Pork Recipes To Try
Ready for more delicious pork recipes? I’ve got you covered with these easy recipes that are also family friendly…
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Grilled Bone-In Pork Chops
- Juicy Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin
I’m excited for you to give this easy recipe a try! You’re going to love it!
Creamy Honey Dijon Pork Chops
- 5 boneless pork sirloin chops, about 3/4" thick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, + 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil to the pan.
- Once pan is hot, sear the pork chops on both sides, until browned and cooked through (145 degrees F). Remove pork chops from pan to a plate and set aside.
- To the skillet add in the honey, whole grain mustard and garlic and whisk until combined and bubbly. Add in the heavy cream and milk and whisk, bringing to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the cornstarch and 1 tbsp water in a small dish and whisk into the sauce, allowing it to thicken. Return pork chops to the thickened sauce and garnish with the freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: