This Spicy Italian Salad Recipe is filled with all the flavors of the classic sandwich and topped with a creamy Italian dressing!
Spicy Italian Salad Recipe
- Chop up some Romaine lettuce and add it to a big bowl.
- Top with chopped up deli meats, provolone cheese, sliced onion, black olives and peppers.
- Whip up my super easy creamy Italian salad dressing and drizzle on top.
Homemade Creamy Italian Dressing Recipe:
What really takes this salad to the next level is the creamy Italian dressing recipe! It’s a super quick mix that is creamy, tangy and full of zip!
- Combine mayo, Italian dressing mix, white vinegar, parmesan cheese and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and creamy. Keep stored in fridge.
More Spicy Italian Inspired Recipes
I’m so obsessed with the flavors of the Spicy Italian sandwich that I’ve made it into a few other fun recipes to try!
- Spicy Italian Pinwheels
- Spicy Italian Egg Rolls
- Spicy Italian Panini
- Spicy Italian Crescent Ring (great for parties!)
Recipe Tips and Variations:
- Not a fan of the spicy meats? No problem! Use milder versions or your favorite deli meats!
- You can use iceberg lettuce in place of romaine lettuce if desired.
- Make sure to pat the roasted red bell pepper strips dry with paper towels to avoid adding too much moisture to the salad.
- This recipe is enough for 6 people, but can easily be scaled down or up depending on how many people you are serving.
You’re going to LOVE the flavors and textures in this super quick and easy Spicy Italian Salad Recipe!
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe:
Spicy Italian Salad Recipe
This Spicy Italian Salad Recipe features a Creamy Italian Dressing drizzled over a refreshing blend of chopped deli meats and cheese.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
For the Salad:
- 2 hearts of Romaine lettuce, chopped and washed
- 4 oz. deli ham slices, chopped
- 4 oz. deli sliced spicy salami, chopped
- 4 oz. deli sliced spicy capicollo, chopped
- 4 oz. deli sliced provolone cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced purple onion
- ½ cup jarred spicy sliced pepper rings, drained
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper strips, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- ½ cup sliced black olives
Creamy Italian Dressing:
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp zesty Italian dressing mix
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine the lettuce, ham, salami, capicollo, provolone cheese, onion, pepper rings, pepper strips and olives in a large salad bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Use the dressing over the salad. Keep dressing refrigerated until ready to enjoy.
Keywords: Spicy Italian, Salad, Italian Dressing, Creamy, Lunch
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: