With this Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe you can have that crave-worthy chip dip in a matter of seconds!
I’ve been making this salsa for YEARS! It’s my go-to salsa recipe, especially when I’m not able to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant.
It’s so easy to make and tastes incredibly fresh, you’ll never want to use store-bought salsa again. Trust me!
Ingredients For Restaurant Salsa
Here is all that you need to make restaurant quality salsa at home
- Garlic – two whole cloves
- Onion – half of a white onion
- Jalapeno Pepper – leave the seeds in or take them out for less spicy
- Lime – just the juice!
- Cilantro – a handful of fresh cilantro really brightens this salsa
- 14 oz can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes – you can also use regular diced tomatoes
- Rotel diced tomatoes – the original version
- Salt – more or less to taste
- Cumin – the spice that really takes it to the next level!
How To Make Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe in Blender
Once your desired consistency is reached, you’re done.
How gorgeous is this salsa! I can not wait for you to give this a try!
How Long Does Salsa Last?
Once made, this easy restaurant quality salsa will last for up to 14 days in the fridge when covered tightly.
I love to stash the salsa in a mason jar in the fridge and pull it out when the craving hits. Trust me, once you start eating it, you’ll be hooked too.
More Mexican Recipes to Try
- Easy Pico de Gallo Salsa
- Best Classic Guacamole Recipe
- 7 Layer Dip Recipe
- Instant Pot Refried Beans Recipe
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo
Now the most important question – are you a dipper or a scooper? I’m definitely a scooper.
Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stem removed
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 14.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 10 oz Rotel original diced tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend or pulse for 20 to 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Store salsa covered tightly in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.