Greek Pasta Salad Recipe is filled with tender bite-size pasta, crunchy cucumber, juicy tomatoes and so much more!
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
I can’t tell you how much I love this cold Greek Pasta Salad Recipe… it’s filled with all of my favorite fresh veggies plus tangy feta cheese and salty kalmata olives!
Kalmata olives are my son’s absolute favorite thing in the whole universe.
Did I mention my kids are weird?
I can’t blame the kid, I love those salty olives too. They’re perfect for adding that salty bite, without overpowering the whole dish.
I made this recipe the other week for a church potluck and it was a major hit! It went perfectly with the grilled hamburgers and potato chips.
Classic summer food.
The dressing is so simple to make that you can just toss all the ingredients in a mason jar and shake it up.
I am basically obsessed with the flavors of Greek food. Bright and tangy lemon with dill, salty and sweet with olives and tomatoes… it’s a party in your mouth!
More Pasta Salad Recipes
If you’re looking for more pasta salad recipes, here are a few more of my favorites!
- Asparagus Pasta Salad – a light and refreshing twist, filled with seasonal asparagus
- Avocado Pasta Salad – check out the dressing on this one!
- Creamy BLT Pasta Salad – everything is better with bacon!
What To Serve With Pasta Salad
Don’t forget to add something to the grill to complete this epic summer meal!
Whip up this easy pasta dish for your next family gathering or potluck, it’s sure to be a hit!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 lb. ditalini pasta, uncooked (or any type of small pasta you would like)
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large purple onion, chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, until tender. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool.
- Meanwhile combine all cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, olives and feta cheese in a large bowl and toss with the cold pasta.
For the Dressing:
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl or mason jar. Whisk or shake until combined. Toss the dressing with the pasta salad and store in fridge until ready to serve. Toss one more time before serving. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW