This 15 minute Creamy Pea Salad Recipe is filled with sweet peas, crispy bacon and cheese in a creamy sauce.
How To Make Creamy Pea Salad Recipe:
- Start by rinsing some frozen peas under cool water to help them defrost. Drain them and add to a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir to coat.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy!
Pea Salad with Bacon or Ham
I love adding in salty, crumbled bacon to this salad, but you can also use cubed ham! It’s a great way to use up any leftover ham as an easy side dish recipe.
For this recipe I also use a cubed colby-jack cheese, but you could use shredded cheese if desired.
What to Serve with Pea Salad
Pea Salad is great as a simple side dish recipe in the spring or summer. It’s cool and creamy and pairs perfectly with grilled meats, Easter Ham, or bbq chicken. Here are some of my favorite main dishes to go with this Creamy Pea Salad Recipe.
- Crock Pot Ham Recipe
- Juicy Turkey Burgers
- Classic Meatloaf Recipe
- Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken Breasts
More Make Ahead Side Dish Recipes:
Since this recipe is so quick to prep, it’s perfect for a make ahead side dish. You can prep this pea salad up to 2 days ahead of time. Just keep it refrigerated and give it a good stir before serving.
Here are some more of my favorite make ahead side dish recipes:
You really can’t beat this super easy side dish! It’s ready in about 15 minutes and even my pickiest eater asked for seconds!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Creamy Pea Salad Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine, making sure to coat all the ingredients well.
- Store covered in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy within 3 days.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE