If you’re looking for The Juiciest Turkey Burgers then you’ve come to the right place!
I know we’re three months into the year already, but I’m still trying to keep my New Year resolutions to eat healthier. I love a good burger, but sometimes I need something that’s a little more friendly on the waistline. That’s where these delicious turkey burgers come in to play!
How To Make Juicy Turkey Burgers
- The key to making the turkey burgers nice and juicy is to not over mix them.
- I add in mayo to give it extra moisture, but you can substitute mayo with plain non fat Greek yogurt.
- An egg is used to help bind the turkey burgers together when grilled.
- Shape the patties and then refrigerate or freeze them before placing on the grill.
- Heat the grill over medium high heat and give it a good spritz with non-stick spray to avoid any sticking.
These turkey burgers are great because you can pre-mix the patties and then freeze them for later if needed.
I place mine on parchment paper and freeze them flat before I’ll stack them with extra parchment paper between.
One of my favorite spices that you’ll find in these juicy turkey burgers is poultry seasoning. It’s not a lot, but it really brings a delicious herbed flavor to the burgers that really makes a difference.
I also like to add a pinch of red pepper flakes for a subtle pop of heat.
As for the burger toppings, my personal favorite are lettuce, tomato and onion. I also load up on ketchup and mustard, for a good ol’ classic burger.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: