If you’re looking for The Juiciest Turkey Burgers then you’ve come to the right place!
I know we’re three months into the year already, but I’m still trying to keep my New Year resolutions to eat healthier. I love a good burger, but sometimes I need something that’s a little more friendly on the waistline. That’s where these delicious turkey burgers come in to play!
How To Make Juicy Turkey Burgers
- The key to making the turkey burgers nice and juicy is to not over mix them.
- I add in mayo to give it extra moisture, but you can substitute mayo with plain non fat Greek yogurt.
- An egg is used to help bind the turkey burgers together when grilled.
- Shape the patties and then refrigerate or freeze them before placing on the grill.
- Heat the grill over medium high heat and give it a good spritz with non-stick spray to avoid any sticking.
These turkey burgers are great because you can pre-mix the patties and then freeze them for later if needed.
I place mine on parchment paper and freeze them flat before I’ll stack them with extra parchment paper between.
One of my favorite spices that you’ll find in these juicy turkey burgers is poultry seasoning. It’s not a lot, but it really brings a delicious herbed flavor to the burgers that really makes a difference.
I also like to add a pinch of red pepper flakes for a subtle pop of heat.
As for the burger toppings, my personal favorite are lettuce, tomato and onion. I also load up on ketchup and mustard, for a good ol’ classic burger.Print
The Juiciest Turkey Burgers
These are the juiciest turkey burgers and the most flavorful too! So easy and perfect for summer!
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 19 minutes
- Yield: serves 4 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: grill
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 1/4 cup mayo (or plain, non-fat Greek yogurt)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp finely diced onion
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix just until combined, being careful not to over mix. Divide the mixture into 4 balls and form into patties about 3/4 of an inch thick. Cover with plastic wrap and place the patties in the fridge or freezer for about 15 minutes prior to grilling.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat and coat the grill with non-stick spray to prevent sticking. Grill on for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until internal temperature is 155 degrees F. Remove from grill and cover with foil for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top turkey burgers with your choice of burger toppings and enjoy!
To prevent burgers from taking a dome shape when grilling, use your thumb or the back of a spoon to make a small indention in the middle of the patty.
Keywords: Juicy, Turkey, Burger, easy, grilled
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: