I made like a ba-jillion resolutions this year.
One of them was to shed a few L-B’s by cutting back on some indulgences of mine, and eating more fruits and veggies.
I am sure that I am not the only one out there wanting to lose some weight, so lucky for you I am going to be posting quite a few healthy, yet tasty recipes over the next few months. Mixed with a few bad ones…
Everyone has a moment of weakness once and awhile. So let’s talk dressing…
Just because you’re eating a salad, doesn’t always mean that you’re making a healthier choice. Dressing can add TONS of unwanted calories. This creamy dill dressing is a perfect substitution for your naked salad. It’s thick and creamy with just the right hint of lemon and dill. It can be a great low-cal dip for some fresh veggies or drizzled over some leafy greens. Keep a jar handy in your fridge for when the moment is right.
Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayo, I use the Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly snipped dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.