These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are rich and sweet with a delicious brown sugar swirl in each bite. The vanilla cream cheese glaze that covers the top is like liquid gold.
If you’re looking for a breakfast that will knock your pretty little socks off- this is it.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. As always, you can find the full printable recipe located in the recipe card below.
- Baking Powder
- Sugar, Powdered Sugar & Brown Sugar
- Butter & Cream Cheese
How To Make Cinnamon Pancakes
There are few simple steps to take in order to make these delightful pancakes.
MAKE PANCAKE BATTER Mix up the classic pancake batter until it’s just combined. Try to not over-mix or you can end up with tough pancakes
MAKE CINNAMON SWIRL Combine the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl and place in a zip-close bag and snip off the corner for easy swirling.
COOK PANCAKES Pour the pancake batter on a hot griddle and quickly swirl the cinnamon brown sugar filling like a cinnamon roll. Once bubbles start to appear on the pancake, go ahead and flip it over to finish cooking.
What To Serve With Pancakes
You can never go wrong with a side of fresh cut fruit when serving pancakes. Here are some other delicious pancake sides…
- Scrambled Eggs – have you tried this method yet??
- Crispy Bacon
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Orange Banana Smoothies
More Cinnamon Roll Inspired Recipes
Got that craving for delicious cinnamon rolls? I’ve got you covered with these tasty recipes…
- One Hour Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- Sausage Filled Cinnamon Roll Bites
I can’t wait for you to give these fun Cinnamon Roll Pancakes a try! I know you’ll love them!
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
For the Pancakes:
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
For The Pancake Batter
- Sift together dry ingredients. Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl and whisk just until combined. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until combined.
For The Cinnamon Swirl
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir till smooth, and spoon into a zip close bag.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Snip the corner of your baggie of filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully with a spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
For The Glaze
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Whisk till smooth and add powdered sugar and vanilla, whisking again till smooth. Drizzle over warm pancakes and enjoy!