If you’re looking for a breakfast that will knock your pretty little socks off- this is it.
These cinnamon roll pancakes are so rich and sweet. The vanilla cream cheese glaze that covers the top is like liquid gold.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
For the Pancakes:
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 cup buttermilk, or regular milk
- 2 eggs
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
For the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix Bisquick mix, buttermilk and eggs in a bowl until lumps are gone.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir till smooth, and spoon into a zip close bag.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Scoop about 3/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Snip the corner of your baggie of filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully with a spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- For the glaze add the cream cheese and butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Whisk till smooth and add powdered sugar and vanilla, whisking again till smooth.
- Pour glaze on top of a pile of cinnamon pancakes, let your inner child take over and dig in!