Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake is ready to devour in just 30 minutes and will make your whole house smell like cinnamon rolls!
I’ve partnered up with Land O’Lakes again this month to share this perfectly sweet, perfectly gooey and perfectly delicious cake recipe with you. I figured what better way to jump into baking season than with this super quick and easy recipe?!
I know it’s a little hard to tell proportionally in this picture, but these little Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter in Half Sticks are so tiny and cute! They’re measured out to be exactly 1/4 cup, which is perfect for small batch baking!
Or… for mixing up a killer buttery, brown sugar and cinnamon swirl to top your sheet cake. 😉
This delicious cake literally comes together in minutes, and since you don’t have to let it cool before frosting, it’s the perfect last minute treat!
I’m not kidding when I say that my kids have asked to eat a slice of this cake at every meal. They think that since it’s “Cinnamon Roll” cake that it’s perfectly suitable for breakfast. Who am I to argue with this sound logic?
I mean, this cake definitely comes together a whole lot faster than my classic Cinnamon Rolls Recipe… sooo…
Once you drizzle the buttery brown sugar mixture over the cake, just swirl it into the cake with a butter knife and pop it in the oven.
Since this is a sheet cake, it bakes up super quick – just 20 to 25 minutes!
The brown sugar swirls create crevices of gooey, buttery goodness. Top the whole cake with a sweet icing and you’re done!
The cake is moist and tender with bits of cinnamon and sugar swirled throughout.
This is definitely a cake you do not want to miss.
What do you think? Would you eat a slice of this Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake for breakfast??
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
For the Icing:
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp milk
- dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet (13x18x1) with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, eggs, milk, oil and sour cream in a large bowl and beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for 1 1/2 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Pour the cake mix into the prepared pan.
- In a small dish combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Drizzle over the cake, then use a butter knife to swirl in the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Once finished baking, mix together the ingredients for the icing. Add more milk to thin the icing, more powdered sugar to make it thicker. Drizzle over the warm cake, slice and enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: