Watermelon Fruit Pizza is a super simple, naturally gluten free and fun treat that’s refreshing, juicy and beyond delicious!
You know you’re doing something right when the kids demolish a recipe you make! This is it guys! The best part? I’m completely ok with them eating this every day.
I’m excited about this recipe because it’s another one that I’ve partnered with Yoplait on. I’m not kidding you, my kids go absolutely bonkers for Yoplait yogurt. I can’t keep the stuff in my fridge for more than a day before it’s vanished.
I have resorted to hiding my favorite Yoplait yogurts in the vegetable drawer (have you tried the new Yoplait Mix-ins?? Coconut Chocolate Almond… that’s all I’m saying).
With my kids in back in school they are always coming home acting like they haven’t eaten in days.
Luckily this recipe takes like 2 minutes to make, so it’s the perfect snack hack to give your kids something delicious to tide them over until dinner. I’ve also made this as a quick dessert. It’s really so versatile!
All you need to do is cut a cross section of watermelon and slather on the simple two ingredient “frosting,” like you would a cake.
Do you see those little bits of peaches in the frosting? Sooooo good!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS WATERMELON FRUIT PIZZA:
- If you’re not a fan of peach flavored yogurt, swap it for your favorite fruity flavor.
- Use the sugar free frozen whipped topping for a guilt-free snack.
- Frost just before serving.
- Frosting can be made ahead of time and stored in a closed container in the fridge.
- Use any sort of fresh (or canned) fruits that you love!
Let your kids decorate the top of the “pizza” with fresh cut fruits and berries, slice and enjoy!
My kids loved this Watermelon Fruit Pizza so much that they asked to take some slices to their neighborhood friends!
I agreed; how sweet is that?!
You’re going to love this simple treat too, I just know it!
Watermelon Fruit Pizza
- 1 watermelon, cut into 1 1/2 inch cross sections
- 4 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 oz Yoplait Original yogurt in Harvest Peach (or preferred flavor)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Lay the watermelon on a large cutting board, so that it looks like a pizza.
- In a small bowl stir together the thawed whipped topping with the Yoplait yogurt until fully combined. Spoon on top of the watermelon and spread into an even layer.
- Top the watermelon with the fruit in any fashion you like. Slice into wedges and enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Yoplait. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: