This Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole is filled with warm cinnamon rolls and tender apple bits. It’s the perfect easy breakfast for Christmas morning!
I’m super excited to partner with McCormick on this warm and gooey breakfast casserole recipe! You’re going to love how easy this comforting and sweet breakfast bake is to make with it’s warm spices and delicious apple flavors!
Imagine waking up to the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls and sweet apples. Now stop imagining, and make it a reality with this super easy recipe!
I’m obsessed with McCormick’s new Good Morning slow cooker breakfast seasoning mixes! They’ve got you covered with two sweet versions, including this Apple Cinnamon French Toast flavor and two savory versions that take your eggs to the next level.
I picked this seasoning packet up at Walmart next to all the other seasoning packets (like gravy and taco seasonings).
Once you open the package of seasoning you can instantly smell the brown sugar and spices! There are little bits of dehydrated apples mixed in with the spice blend which give it that delicious apple flavor.
I wanted to really bring out the apples so I added a cup of diced Granny Smith Apples to my diced up cinnamon rolls before lining my slow cooker. The apples bake up perfectly tender alongside the fluffy cinnamon rolls. YUM!
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls In the Crock Pot
- Start by layering your diced up (uncooked) cinnamon rolls and apples in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Whisk together your eggs, milk, butter, maple syrup and seasoning packet until fully combined, then pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Use just ONE of the icing packets to drizzle over the top of the cinnamon rolls before turning on to cook.
This Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake only takes about 2 1/2 hours to bake, so you could pop this in your crock pot first thing in the morning and enjoy it for breakfast for brunch.
Or… if you’re like our family, this also makes a super delicious dessert!
Once the cinnamon rolls are cooked through, use the remaining icing packet and drizzle over the top.
I’m serious guys, this stuff is so addictive. I especially love how I didn’t have to worry about measuring all the different spices since McCormick’s spice mix covered that for me!
I’m already planning on making this for Christmas morning. I’m sure we’ll be waking up before the sun (hello little children), so while the kids are brushing their teeth and making their beds, I’ll quickly throw this together.
Then we’ll enjoy the morning opening gifts, sharing memories and laughs, all followed up by a delicious breakfast that my whole family loves.
I’ll probably use a slow cooker liner so there will be no dishes to clean up afterwards…
Yesssss…. that’s called winning at breakfast!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole
This Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake is a super easy and delicious breakfast recipe that comes together in no time with flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 2 (12.4oz) tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls, quartered
- 1 cup (about 1 medium) peeled and diced Granny Smith apple
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or half and half)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package McCormick Good Morning Apple Cinnamon French Toast Slow Cooker Seasoning*
- Spray the bottom and sides of your slow cooker with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the slow cooker with your cut up cinnamon rolls and apples. Set the icing packets aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla and seasoning packet until fully combined. Pour over the cinnamon rolls. Use one of the icing packets to drizzle over the cinnamon rolls, then cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until the sides of the cinnamon rolls are lightly browned and the center is set.
- Use the remaining icing packet to drizzle over the top of the warm cinnamon rolls and serve! Enjoy!
*You can find this seasoning blend in the spice aisle next to all the other seasoning packet mixes (gravy, taco seasoning, etc.).
Keywords: slow cooker, apple, cinnamon roll, breakfast casserole
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with McCormick. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: