If you’re looking for quick and tasty lunch ideas, this Chicken Caesar Wrap is it!
Cool chicken breast, crunchy lettuce, parmesan cheese and my homemade Caesar Dressing wrapped in a large flour tortilla make for a delightful lunch option.
I don’t know about you, but when it comes to lunch ideas, I’m usually at a loss.
Typically I’ll just reheat some leftovers from the night before, or nibble on whatever my kids are having.
However, when I have some large tortillas in my pantry, I’ll usually make a nice and filling wrap.
I especially like taking the wraps to-go in my lunch box for a picnic or when I’m running errands.
Chicken Caesar Wrap
For this super easy lunch recipe I’m using deli sliced chicken breast. I’ve used shredded rotisserie chicken or even leftover grilled chicken when I have that on hand.
I usually always have deli sliced chicken breast on hand, so that’s what I grabbed this time around and it worked out perfectly.
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need to make this quick and easy Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe…
- Deli Sliced Chicken Breast – or shredded rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken
- Romaine Lettuce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Purple Onion
- Caesar Dressing – try my homemade version for an incredible flavor!
- Large Flour Tortillas
How To Make Wraps
The trick with any wrap is to not overfill them. Too much filling can cause it to burst at the seams and is difficult to wrap up.
Layer your wrap filling in the center of a large, room temperature, tortilla. Then start at one side of the tortilla and roll it up.
I like to slice my wraps in half at a diagonal, which shows the pretty insides.
PRO TIP: tuck in the ends of the tortilla when rolling up to create more of a burrito. This will keep the filling from falling out while enjoying.
What To Serve With Chicken Caesar Wrap
Most of the time I’ll enjoy a wrap with some chips on the side. Here are a few more of my favorite lunch sides that make for a complete meal…
- Sliced veggies with ranch dip
- Creamy Macaroni Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
More Lunch Wraps To Try
Ready for more tasty sandwich wraps? I’ve got you covered with these delicious, quick and easy recipes…
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Creamy Chicken Apple Salad Wraps
- Southwest Chicken Hummus Wrap
- Cajun Turkey Avocado Wraps
- Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap
I hope you enjoy this tasty wrap as much as I do!
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 4 large Tortillas
- 8 oz deli sliced chicken breast
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup purple onion, thinly sliced
- Lay the large flour tortillas on a cutting board. Divide the deli sliced chicken breast, Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, dressing and onion between all the tortillas.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas, enclosing the filling. Slice in half and enjoy.
Leave a Reply