This Southwest Chicken Hummus Wrap is filled with black beans, corn and roasted red pepper hummus for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
I’ve teamed up with Sabra this back to school season to bring you guys more super easy lunch options featuring their incredibly tasty hummus. This super easy wrap is ready in minutes and makes the perfect school or work lunch!
Southwest Chicken Hummus Wrap
- Start by mixing up a super simple black bean and corn salsa in a bowl.
- Spread Sabra’s Roasted Red Pepper Hummus in the middle of a large tortilla.
- Top with the black bean salsa, shredded rotisserie chicken and a few leaves of lettuce.
- Wrap up and enjoy now or wrap in plastic and enjoy on the go!
Southwest Wrap Recipe Variations:
- Leave out the chicken for a meatless option that’s still loaded with protein!
- Swap out the chicken in this wrap for some deliciously seasoned taco meat.
- Squeeze a little bit of lime juice on the black bean salsa for a little more zippy flavor.
- Toss in a tablespoon of finely diced jalapeno for a little more kick.
- Choose your favorite flavor of wrap to hold all of the filling.
Rather than just rolling this wrap up like you would a typical wrap, I decided it would be best to tuck in the sides so the black bean salsa doesn’t slip out the back. It makes this wrap look more like a burrito, but it’s more convenient than having your ingredients fall on your lap.
Every single one of my kids LOVED this wrap. In fact, I’ve been making them all week cause they’re just that good!
I know you’re going to love this super easy chicken wrap just as much as we do!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: