This super easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is cheesy, full of flavor, and SO quick to whip up for your next gathering!
Creamy, hot cheese spinach dip is delicious with fresh Naan Bread or a crusty baguette.
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
This irresistible appetizer dip combines the freshness of spinach, the distinct flavor of artichokes, and the rich creaminess of cream cheese and Parmesan. It’s best served warm and bubbly straight from the oven. It’s a classic dip and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Ingredients For Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Here’s the basic list of what you’ll need to make this cheesy baked spinach dip. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients located in the printable recipe card below.
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese – shredded
- Mozzarella Cheese – shredded
- Garlic Powder
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Frozen Spinach – thawed and squeezed dry
- Artichoke Hearts – canned, packed in water
How To Make Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
It takes minutes to whip up this quick creamy spinach dip! Remember to preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and prepare an oven-safe dish with baking spray.
Mix Dip Ingredients
Combine thawed spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and garlic powder in a large bowl, and mix until evenly combined.
Top With Cheese
Pour the mixture in an oven-safe dish and top with a little more mozzarella cheese.
PRO TIP: to give the dish a little extra flare, top with some extra artichoke hearts and plenty of cracked black pepper before popping in the oven.
Transfer to oven and bake until bubbly in the center and cheese is slightly golden brown around the edges.
What Goes Well With Spinach Artichoke Dip?
There are lots of options here!
- Tortilla Chips
- Sliced Baguette – you can toast the baguette slices if desired.
- Fresh cut veggies – for a gluten free/low carb option.
Substitutions and Variations
- For a lightened-up version, substitute lower fat or fat free cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- Want it spicy? Add a sliced jalapeno to the top right before baking.
- Swap out the mozzarella for a smoked gouda or gruyere cheese for an extra rich flavor!
Can You Make This Ahead of Time?
Yes! You can easily make this Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip ahead of time.
Simply combine the ingredients in the baking dish, then cover and place in the fridge until ready to heat. Do not transfer a cold glass dish directly to a hot oven or it may shatter.
You can make this dip up to 2 days ahead of time.
How To Reheat Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip?
Once the artichoke dip is baked, you can store leftovers in an air tight container and pop it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat simply place the dip back into an oven safe dish and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly again.
- If desired, stir in some extra mayo or greek yogurt to give it more creaminess and top with extra cheese.
More Easy Dip Recipes
Need more easy dip appetizer ideas? I have a few delicious ones!
- 3 Ingredient Chip Dip
- Super Easy BLT Dip
- 7 Layer Dip Recipe
- Roasted Garlic Dip with Sweet Potato Wedges
This creamy and easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is positively indulgent and will WOW your guests and your tastebuds. Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8 oz frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts , (packed in water), drained and chopped
- Slices of crusty bread or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9" pie pan or small oven-safe dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and red pepper flakes in a large bowl, mix until evenly combined. Stir in the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly in center and slightly browned around the edges. Serve hot with slices of crusty bread or crackers. Enjoy!