This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf is moist and delicious and perfectly sweetened with chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf is moist and tender pumpkin bread that’s filled with sweet chocolate chips and that delicious pumpkin pie spice!
I am such a sucker for home-made gifts.
It all boils down to my love language.
The more time you spend in the kitchen = the more you love me.
These cute little pumpkin loaves are the perfect way to show your neighbors, teachers, friends, babysitters and anyone-who-surprisingly-drops-by-to-give-you-a-gift, just how much you love them.
How to Make Pumpkin Bread Variations:
- Skip the chocolate chips and add in chopped walnuts or pecans for a more nutty flavor.
- Add a cream cheese filling – combine 1 egg, 4 oz of softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tbsp flour until smooth. Layer pumpkin bread, cream cheese filling, then pumpkin bread then bake.
- Top the pumpkin bread with a cinnamon sugar streusel (use the topping from this Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe).
- Keep it plain and simple and add a homemade tag when gifting.
These bad boys are super moist and packed full of delicious spices and mini chocolate chips. I just love sweet bread loaves for the Holidays, they are so rich and tender. They are lovely for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!Not going to lie, I’ve eaten way too much of this bread. My favorite way to enjoy it is to warm up a slice or two in the toaster oven and then spread butter on top.It’s so YUM!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of 9 (5"x3") bread loaf tins with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, all spice, ground cloves, and ground ginger. Sift together.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, oil, water, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth and no longer lumpy.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Once it is all mixed together add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Fill the prepared tins 2/3 full. Place all the tins on a baking sheet for ease in transporting to the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: