This Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffle Recipe is the perfect fall breakfast treat that everyone is sure to love.
I’ve teamed up with Land O’Lakes to share this crazy delicious Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffle recipe with you, just in time to fulfill all your pumpkin pie spice cravings!
Have you spotted the Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread in your grocery store yet? It’s divine!!
I took my Classic Waffle Recipe and infused it with this delicious pumpkin pie spice butter spread and it took the waffles to the next level.
What I love most about this easy recipe is that it comes together super quick with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffle Recipe:
- Start by whisking together some flour, sugar, baking powder and a little bit of salt.
- In another bowl combine warm milk, melted Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread, eggs and a touch of vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and your waffle batter is ready!
Tips for making Fluffy Waffles:
- When mixing your waffle batter, pay close attention to not over-mix it. You want to make sure the batter isn’t too lumpy, but mixing it too much can result in a tough waffle. Once all the dry ingredients are incorporated, you’re good to go.
- Make sure your waffle iron is properly preheated before adding in the batter.
- Enjoy your freshly cooked waffles right away, or lay them in a single layer on a cooling rack in a warm oven. Stacking the warm waffles will create steam between each layer and you’ll end up with soggy waffles.
If you don’t have a waffle maker, might I suggest splurging and getting a double baker? It makes two waffles at the same!
Since my waffle maker makes rather large and thick Belgian style waffles, this recipe yields 5 waffles, serving 5 people. If you use a smaller, thinner waffle maker you could probably yield more waffles, but I’m thinking it would still only be enough to feed 5 people.
We always make at least a double, sometimes triple batch of the waffles because I like to have leftovers. Simply pop a frozen leftover waffle in the toaster oven and it’s the perfect easy weekday breakfast!
You’ll want to slather the top of your waffle with extra pumpkin pie spice butter spread… YUM!
These waffles are amazing and I just know you’re going to love them as much as we do!Print
Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffle Recipe
This Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffle Recipe is the perfect, quick and easy fall breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 6 tbsp Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine.
- In a separate small bowl whisk the eggs and stir in the warm milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk just until blended.
- Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately or lay on a cooling rack until cool. Store in zip close bags in freezer.*
*To reheat waffles, place frozen waffle in toaster and cook until heated through and crisp on the outside.
- Serving Size: 5
Disclosure: This post is in sponsorship with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: