This Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is light and fluffy with a creamy and luscious filling on a crisp graham cracker crust.
I’ve created and shared multiple cheesecake varieties over the years, including these Mini No Bake Cheesecakes and this Key Lime Cheesecake, but never just a full, tried and true BASIC No Bake Cheesecake. It’s about time.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Butter – melted
- Cream Cheese – softened to room temperature
- Lemon Juice
- Sour Cream
- Heavy Cream
How To No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
The Graham Cracker Crust –
Start by forming your crust with crushed graham crackers, melted butter and a little bit of sugar. Press the crumbs into a springform pan and up the sides. Place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, while you prepare your filling.
The Filling –
Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the lemon juice, vanilla and sour cream until fully combined. In a separate bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and then pour into the prepared crust.
The Chilling –
Use an offset spatula or rubber spatula to smooth the top of the filling, then cover and place in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours, or preferably overnight for the best texture.
Crucial Tips For Success:
Listen up! In order to get the BEST fluffy and creamy texture out of your cheesecake, you’ll want to pay close attention to these two tips…
- FOLD IT IN Beat your whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then gently fold this into the cream cheese mixture. Don’t over mix, as this can deflate your fluffy cheesecake filling and cause it to be more dense.
- CHILL IT The key is to give proper chilling time in the fridge to allow your no bake cheesecake to set up. You’ll need at least 5 to 6 hours, but preferably 12 hours to overnight. DO NOT place it in the freezer to set up.
Cheesecake Topping Ideas..
You can top your basic no bake cheesecake with just about anything you like, but here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Canned Pie Filling
- Fresh Fruit
- Chocolate Sauce or Hot Fudge
- Fresh whipped cream
It’s really easy-peasy to make this no bake cheesecake. You’re going to love that silky, yet fluffy texture in each bite.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
For The Crust
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs, (about 20 whole sheets)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
For The Crust
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a large bowl or zip top bag and mix to combine. Pour crumbs into an 8" or 9" spring form pan and press into bottom and up sides about 1".
- Place pan in freezer for at least 15 minutes for crust to set.
For The Filling
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to mix the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the lemon juice, sour cream and vanilla extract, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream gently into the cream cheese mixture, careful not to over mix. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Cover and place cheesecake in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours, but preferably overnight for best results.
- Top with your desired toppings or enjoy plain.
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE RECIPE