These Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes have a buttery graham cracker crust, a creamy cheesecake filling and are topped with plump cherry pie filling. Super easy and always a crowd favorite!
Several years ago I was at a large Church function when I was introduced to the ever so delicious Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes. These cute mini cheesecakes literally take minutes to throw together and are the perfect treat to bring to any gathering, or for just entertaining at home!
When I made these I sent the rest off to work with my husband (after I had one, or five). Later in the day I got a text message from him that said, “Gave away a cheesecake, guy’s mind got blown.”
Yup, they’re mind-blowing good.
Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes
The crust is your typical graham cracker/butter/sugar combo, but I’ve even seen these made with a simple Nilla Wafer placed on the bottom for an even quicker version.
I love the graham cracker crust though, because it’s one of my favorite things about cheesecakes. The buttery, crisp crust is the perfect contrast to the creamy cheesecake filling.
I threw the crusts into the oven for just 5 minutes, then let them cool. BUT – if you truly don’t want to turn on your oven, you can simply place the filled muffin cups in your freezer for 10 minutes until they firm up.
The cheesecake filling is a mixture of cream cheese, milk and vanilla instant pudding mix. So if you really think about it, you could make so many variations of mini cheesecakes just by using different flavors of pudding mix!
No Bake Cheesecake Topping Ideas:
- I use cherry pie filling here, but you can use any flavor of pie filling for the topping.
- Try using fresh fruits like kiwi, pineapple or mango for a tropical twist.
- Swirl in a teaspoon of Nutella or melted chocolate for a decadent chocolate flavor.
- Add a dollop of homemade Dulce de Leche and chocolate sprinkles for a gorgeous presentation.
- Leave the cheesecakes plain and put out several topping options for your party guests to top their own!
The filling takes all of 2 minutes to blend together, and once you fill the cheesecake cups, top with some cherry pie filling, and ta-da!
The easiest Cherry Cheesecakes you’ll ever make!
And the taste? Phenomenal.
Some would say, “Mind-blowing.” 😉Print
Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes
These cute Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes are mini cheesecakes that literally take minutes to put together!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8oz (good quality) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup cold milk
- 3.4oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.(See notes below)*
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Divide the mixture into each muffin cup and press down to form crust. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely in muffin tin.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add the pudding mix and slowly beat in the milk until fully combined. Divide among muffin cups. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 2 days in advance (just make sure to cover with plastic wrap if chilling for a long period of time).
- Top each mini cheesecake with a tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!
*If you prefer to not heat up the oven, you can place the crusts into the freezer for 10 minutes until they firm up. Proceed with recipe as written.
**Use any type of pie filling or topping you would prefer!
Keywords: No Bake, cherry, cheesecake
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: