Can we talk about cheesecake… and how much I love it?
It’s my all time favorite dessert. By far.
Cheesecake can be a time consuming dessert to make, so that’s why I love this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. It’s quick, painless, and mega-delicious.
I decided that this Pumpkin Cheesecake deserved more than a graham cracker crust. It needed something that had more spice. So I grabbed a bag of gingersnap cookies and set about making a crisp crust that screamed ‘fall flavor’.
This crust was incredible.
When paired with the creamy and rich flavor of the silky pumpkin cheesecake it was perfection.
I know that this is a “no-bake” cheesecake, but I DID bake the crust for 5 minutes. NOW, you can skip the gingersnap crust all together and just toss the cheesecake mix into a pre-made graham cracker crust. It will still be delicious!
I used a 10″ springform pan to make my cheesecake, and I’m not ashamed to admit that it was a rather shallow cheesecake. To give it a little more height I added a layer of cool whip.
Grab yourself a 9″ springform pan if you want your cheesecake a little taller.
Short or tall, this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is full of fall flavor and a definite crowd pleaser.
And for those of you that prefer a baked cheesecake… you can check out the baked Pumpkin Cheesecake version here.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookies, fine crumbs, plus extra for topping
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the gingersnap crumbs with the sugar and melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9" springform cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
For the filling:
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream and pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan over medium high heat melt the butter. Add the marshmallows to the butter and stir until the marshmallows melt evenly.
- With the beater going, slowly add the marshmallow to the cheesecake mixture. Add the sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla, mix until combined, scraping down sides of bowl.
- Pour into the prepared crust and spread out evenly.
- Chill in fridge for 4-24 hours.
- Once chilled properly, carefully spread out the cool whip in an even layer on top of cheesecake. Sprinkle with extra gingersnap crumbs for decoration.
Chill in fridge overnight for best results.