This Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe is filled with irresistibly tender bites of steak in a mouthwatering, garlic butter sauce that’s ready in just 20 minutes.
I’m excited to share this new and delicious recipe that’s in partnership with Land O’Lakes.
Summer time is all about quick and easy recipes that get you in and out of the kitchen FAST! That’s what I’m loving about this 20-minute ONE PAN dinner.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe:
- Start by heating a large cast iron skillet with some olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season your steak bites with just salt and pepper and toss in the hot skillet till they get a quick sear on all sides.
- Remove the steak from the pan and toss in some Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil.
- Add in a diced bell pepper and cook until lightly charred and crisp tender, then add in a bunch of garlic and a dash of red pepper.
- Now just toss your steak back in the garlic butter mixture and stir to coat!
Best Steak For Steak Bites
For this recipe I’m using a Sirloin Steak that I’ve cut into bite-size pieces, but you can also use these different cuts of beef…
- NY Strip
- Scotch Fillet
What To Serve with Steak Bites
These buttery and tender bites of steak would work GREAT as an appetizer, but also make a hearty and delicious dinner. Here are some ideas of what to serve with them…
- Serve on top of hot Mashed Potatoes
- Enjoy with a side of Vegetable Rice Pilaf or Garlic Parmesan Rice
- Keep it low carb by serving with a side salad
Recipe Tips and Variations
- I love using Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil for this type of recipe because the added canola oil helps prevent any scorching or burning when cooking at a higher heat, while still giving you that delicious butter taste.
- Make sure to add the garlic towards the very end to prevent the garlic from over cooking and giving a bitter taste.
- Don’t over cook the steak bites!
- This recipe would also work great with diced chicken thighs in place of steak
- Swap out the red bell pepper for any other color of pepper, or try adding in diced zucchini!
You’re going to LOVE these tender and juicy little bites of steak!
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe
Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 5 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season steak with salt and pepper and cook steak bites in an even layer (you may need to do this in two batches), undisturbed for about 1 to 2 minutes, so the steak gets a good sear on it. Stir and repeat until steak is nice and caramelized. Try to not over cook them as they’ll cook fast.
- Remove steak bites to a plate to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil. Toss in the red bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until pepper is lightly charred. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the steak back to the skillet and toss to coat. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE