This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe is just a handful of ingredients and filled with the flavors of summer!
I’m excited to share another delicious and flavorful recipe featuring Tastefully Simple products, just in time for summer!
This super quick and easy grilled chicken recipe features Tastefully Simple’s Rustic Herb Seasoning which is filled with garlic, black pepper, rosemary, salt and thyme. I’ve also whipped up a super simple, 2 ingredient balsamic glaze using their Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Start by pounding your chicken breast to an even thickness using a heavy rolling pin.
- Drizzle some Tastefully Simple® Avocado Oil over your chicken breast (BONUS – use this handy pour spout to make drizzling a breeze)
- Sprinkle on the Rustic Herb Seasoning (it’s filled with all the seasoning you need)
- Grill your chicken until cooked through, then cover loosely with foil.
Rustic Herb Seasoning
You guys, I’m seriously OBSESSED with Tastefully Simple’s Rustic Herb Seasoning! I’ve been sprinkling it on chicken, veggies, potatoes, steaks, you name it! The blend of rosemary, thyme and garlic along with the salt and pepper make it my go-to seasoning at dinner time.
Every kitchen NEEDS this seasoning in their spice drawer. I’ve worked out a special deal with Tastefully Simple so when you use my code WASHDRY15 you’ll get 15% off your ENTIRE order until the end of the year!!
Two Ingredient Balsamic Glaze Recipe
All you need are two simple ingredients to make a super quick balsamic glaze.
- Combine Tastefully Simple® Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (really good quality vinegar!!) along with a touch of brown sugar in a small sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to a low boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for just 6 to 8 minutes, or until the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Let the balsamic glaze cool and then drizzle it over ALL THE THINGS!!
This balsamic glaze is sweet and tangy, giving the herb-infused chicken a bright pop of flavor.
What To Serve With Balsamic Chicken
This delightfully simple chicken dish pairs perfectly with freshly sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and freshly chopped basil.
The flavors and textures of this dish will have you wanting to make this recipe over and over, all summer long!
You could even pair this delicious grilled dinner with my Garlic Parmesan Rice for an easy side.
Special Discount Code for 15% Off
Don’t forget to head on over to Tastefully Simple to pick up these kitchen essentials and use my code (WASHDRY15) for 15% off your ENTIRE ORDER!Print
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe
This perfectly seasoned Grilled Chicken is topped with a finger-licking good balsamic glaze and served with fresh mozzarella and sliced tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Italian
For the Chicken:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded to an even thickness
- 2 tsp Tastefully Simple® Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Rustic Herb Seasoning
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly sliced basil
For the Balsamic Glaze:
- ½ cup Tastefully Simple® Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
For the Chicken
- Heat grill to 375 degrees F. and oil grates if needed. Drizzle Avocado oil onto chicken breasts, then season with the Tastefully Simple Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through (165 degrees F). Cover chicken loosely with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
For the Balsamic Glaze
- Meanwhile add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring mixture to a low boil, then reduce heat to medium low. Cook on a low simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, or until glaze is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove glaze to a glass jar and let cool.
- Serve the chicken sliced with the slices of fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top and enjoy!
Keywords: Balsamic Glaze, Vinegar, Grilled Chicken, Rustic Herb
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: