Shrimp Pad Thai ranks in the top 10 of my all time favorite dishes.
If you ever go to a Thai restaurant and you’re not sure what to order, go with the Pad Thai. It almost never disappoints.
If you’re in the need of a quick and tasty dinner recipe at home, then you should also go with Pad Thai.
This dish has a nutty sauce that is bold and flavorful, with just a kick of spice. You can completely customize the veg in it too, from snow peas to broccoli, and even some red bell peppers it all works. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts, and squeeze on a little lime, for a dinner that begs to be made over and over again.
If you’re not a fan of shrimp, switch it out for chicken. Either way it’s a fantastic meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes!
Easy Shrimp Pad Thai
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook linguine noodles. Place the broccoli and peas in a large bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce by adding peanut butter, soy sauce, hot water, and sriracha hot sauce in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Set aside for later.
- Place a colander over the bowl of broccoli and peas, then drain your pasta noodles into the colander, allowing the hot water to quickly cook the vegetables. Let sit in hot water until you're ready to add to the wok.
- In a large wok (or large skillet) heat up sesame oil on medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds, then add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until they turn pink and curl in. Add the sauce to the wok and stir quickly. Toss in the noodles then vegetables, making sure to coat everything with the peanut sauce.
- Serve warm and topped with fresh chopped cilantro, green onions, chopped peanuts, and a lime wedge.
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW