This super Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet is filled with seasoned ground beef and tender pasta in a cheesy savory sauce. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner!
I’m back with another instant ONE PAN winner of a dinner! My whole family gobbled up this super quick ground beef dinner. Even my pickiest eater came back for seconds!
Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet Recipe:
- Start by browning a pound of ground beef in a skillet with some diced onion and garlic powder.
- Once browned and crumbled, drain any fat and return skillet to the stove top.
- Stir in some flour and paprika until thick, then gradually whisk in some beef broth and milk.
- Add in the uncooked noodles (yup, even the noodles get cooked in the same pan!), and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover the pan, but leave it slightly ajar to allow steam to escape and cook on a simmer until the noodles are tender.
Homemade Cheeseburger Helper
This recipe is a knock off of those box mixes that all you have to do is add ground beef to. Only this recipe is filled with SO MUCH more flavor, uses real ingredients and tastes AMAZING!
I also have a knock off Ground Beef Stroganoff that you should definitely check out if you haven’t made that one already!
Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe Tips and Variations:
- This recipe calls for dried rotini pasta, but you can use any type of small pasta like macaroni, shells, etc.
- I use a sharp cheddar cheese at the end, but you can substitute in mild cheddar or colby-jack cheese.
- Try using ground turkey in place of the ground beef!
- Make sure the mixture comes to a boil after you add the pasta, THEN reduce the heat to a simmer and allow the pasta to get tender.
This cheesy hamburger pasta skillet is creamy, saucy and filling!
I know your family is going to LOVE this super easy dinner recipe!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
This super easy Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet is filled with seasoned ground beef and tender pasta in a cheesy sauce ALL made in just ONE PAN!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ¼ cup dry sherry (or beef broth)
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups dry rotini noodles
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Add the ground beef, onion and garlic powder and cook until ground beef is broken up and cooked through. Drain any fat and return skillet to stove top.
- Stir in the flour and paprika until thick, about 1 to 2 minutes. Splash the dry sherry into the pan and stir, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, cooking until dry sherry is evaporated.
- Gradually stir in the beef broth, milk, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil and add the dried pasta. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover, leaving the lid slightly ajar. Stir occasionally until noodles are tender, about 18 minutes. Stir in the cheese until incorporated into the sauce. Top with freshly chopped parsley. Serve warm and enjoy!
Keywords: Cheeseburger Helper, Pasta, Ground Beef, Cheesy
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: