This Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower is savory, perfectly seasoned, and a deliciously easy side dish or snack!
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
Say goodbye to bland veggies join me on a flavorful journey that showcases the magic of the air fryer!
This delectable dish not only boasts a crispy, golden exterior but also packs a punch of smoky and aromatic flavors that will leave you craving more.
Here’s a basic list of what you need to make this cauliflower recipe. As always, you can find the full ingredient list and quantities in the recipe card below.
- Cauliflower Florets – Fresh is best. Frozen could turn mushy instead of crispy.
- Olive Oil – Helps crisp up the cauliflower.
- Paprika – For flavor!
- Garlic – Powdered.
- Parsley – Fresh for garnish.
How To Make Crispy Cauliflower
This recipe for air fryer cauliflower is super easy to follow, and I’ll take you through the process step by step!
Don’t forget to preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Start by placing the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil to coat lightly.
Sprinkle in the salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper, and use your hands to really get the seasonings into the cauliflower.
Cook The Cauliflower
Place the seasoned cauliflower into the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket every few minutes to ensure even cooking on all sides.
Once the cauliflower is lightly browned on the outside, remove it from the basket and garnish with the finely chopped parsley. Serve right away and enjoy!
What To Serve With Cauliflower?
There are so many options! This is a side dish or appetizer that goes best with a protein or carb, or even a nice dipping sauce like Tartar Sauce! Here are a few options to try.
- Spatchcock Chicken with Potatoes
- Million Dollar Grilled Pork Chop Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Pan Seared Salmon
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
Frequently Asked Questions
This recipe is best freshly served to stay crispy but can be kept warm in the oven or air fryer on the warm setting in an oven-safe dish.
You can, but the texture may not be the same after thawing. If you wish to freeze, transfer to a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
You can if your air fryer is large enough to fit a whole head of cauliflower in it. You may have to increase the cooking time by 5 minutes or so.
More Delicious Cauliflower Recipes
I have more cauliflower side dish recipes for you to enjoy! Here are a few of our favorites.
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
This recipe is a pinch hitter when you need a side dish in a hurry. Make sure to comment and leave a rating if you try this recipe!
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle in the salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and use your hands to really get the seasonings into the cauliflower.
- Place the seasoned cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking the basket every few minutes to ensure even cooking on all sides.
- Once the cauliflower is lightly browned on the outside, remove from the basket and garnish with the finely chopped parsley. Serve right away and enjoy!