I couldn’t let summer go by without sharing this super easy, 3 Ingredient Raspberry Lemonade Pie!
You can make your own graham cracker pie crust or use a store bought version.
Over the summer we took a road trip to a few National Parks, but our first stop was my grandmother’s house.
She has always been one of my inspirations for learning how to cook. I can still remember being a young girl in her kitchen, watching her make pancakes or her famous spaghetti sauce.
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
This summer when we stopped by for a quick visit she didn’t disappoint with all of her tasty treats she shared and sent with us on our way.
One of her desserts was this amazing Raspberry Lemonade Pie. It was so refreshing and delicious!
Ingredients For Ice Cream Pie
Here’s the basic ingredients you’ll need in order to make this super simple, 3 ingredient pie!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Nilla Pie Crust or Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate
How To Make Raspberry Lemonade Pie
This recipe is so simple and straight forward, you’ll be making it all summer long!
- Start by letting your ice cream melt slightly so it’s soft and stir-able.
- Mix in the melted raspberry lemonade concentrate and stir until it’s nice and combined.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the prepared pie crust, cover and freeze.
That’s it! When it’s frozen, you can simply slice and serve! It’s so refreshing and perfect on a warm summer day.
I’m sure this pie has been around for years, but I couldn’t help share it here on my site. After all, these recipes that I share here are ones that I love and return to over and over again.
This frozen pie is definitely happening a LOT.
Video on How To Make Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
More Frozen Treats To Enjoy
Craving some more cool and refreshing treats to make? Here are some of our favorites…
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Strawberry Buttermilk Sherbet
- Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles
Tips and Variations
You can add some fresh raspberries and a lemon twists to the top (I used this tool to make easy lemon twists) to make it pretty.
Try using any flavor of frozen juice concentrate to mix it up!
Use a deep-dish pie crust to make sure the filling doesn’t overflow.
More Lemonade Recipes:
I’m obsessed with all things lemonade… here are some more refreshing lemonade treats and drinks to quench your thirst…
Don’t you just love grandma’s recipes?!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
3 Ingredient Raspberry Lemonade Pie
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 oz. frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 Nilla wafer pie crust
- raspberries & Lemon zest/twists, Fresh
- Stir the softened ice cream and thawed raspberry lemonade concentrate together until completely mixed. Pour into the prepared Nilla wafer crust. Cover and return to the freezer until firm.
- Slice and serve with optional garnish if desired. Enjoy!