I couldn’t let summer go by without sharing this super easy, 3 Ingredient Raspberry Lemonade Pie!
Over the summer we took a road trip to a few National Parks, but our first stop was my grandmother’s house.
She has always been one of my inspirations for learning how to cook. I can still remember being a young girl in her kitchen, watching her make pancakes or her famous spaghetti sauce.
This summer when we stopped by for a quick visit she didn’t disappoint with all of her tasty treats she shared and sent with us on our way.
One of her desserts was this amazing Raspberry Lemonade Pie. It was so refreshing and delicious!
I’m sure this pie has been around for years, but I couldn’t help share it here on my site. After all, these recipes that I share here are ones that I love and return to over and over again.
This frozen pie is definitely happening a LOT.
All you do is stir a little bit of raspberry lemonade concentrate into a softened container of vanilla ice cream and then pour it into a Nilla wafer crust.
Pop it back into the freezer and then serve when it’s firmed up again.
You can add some fresh raspberries and a lemon twists to the top (I used this tool to make easy lemon twists) to make it pretty.
But I’m fairly certain, when you’re eating this, you’re not going to care if it’s pretty or not. It just tastes so good!
Don’t you just love grandma’s recipes?!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
3 Ingredient Raspberry Lemonade Pie
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 oz. frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 Nilla wafer pie crust
- raspberries & Lemon zest/twists, Fresh
- Stir the softened ice cream and thawed raspberry lemonade concentrate together until completely mixed. Pour into the prepared Nilla wafer crust. Cover and return to the freezer until firm.
- Slice and serve with optional garnish if desired. Enjoy!