Bring this Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Recipe to the party and everyone will be raving about it! It’s just 3 simple ingredients, so simple to make and loved by all!
Whenever I’m having family or friends over and want to make a simple drink that’s family friendly, refreshing and EASY, this is my go-to mix!
This recipe is perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, backyard bbq’s, birthday parties and so much more.
Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
It’s one of those drinks that I’ve been making for years and thought it was far too simplistic to put into a blog post. Then I remembered… you’re probably just like me and really want something simple in your life.
So here you go!
3 Simple Ingredients
Grab these three ingredients and pop them right into your fridge so they’re nice and chilled before you mix the drink.
- Lemonade – I usually buy the frozen concentrate and just mix it myself.
- Pineapple Juice – go with the 100% juice
- Lemon-Lime Soda – You could also use ginger-ale for a different flavor!
How To Make It
It’s pretty straight forward, but over the years I’ve learned some tips and tricks to making sure you’re getting optimal flavor out of this delicious blend.
- Mix up the lemonade concentrate (if using) in the bottom of your beverage dispenser, then stir in the pineapple juice.
- Just before serving add in the lemon-lime soda, so you don’t lose much carbonation.
- Serve with pineapple wedges for a fun presentation!
Tips, Tricks and Tools
This recipe makes quite a bit of party juice. It’s enough to fill 25 (8oz) cups! I find that people usually come back for seconds, so I’ll usually store another set of ingredients in my fridge to replenish during the party.
- Beverage Dispenser – I have this Beverage Dispenser and it works great and will fit all of this recipe, plus some. Plus it has a nifty center that’ll hold ice without diluting your drink!
- Ice – If you want to add ice to the beverage dispenser, reduce the amount of water you’re using to mix up the lemonade to accommodate the extra water from the ice melt.
- Alcohol – I’m sure someone will ask this, but I don’t drink alcohol so I don’t know what a good mix-in would be.
- Variations – You can swap out the pineapple juice with other flavors of juice to create a whole new flavor of party drink!
- Chill – Make sure you chill your ingredients prior to mixing so you don’t have to rely on too much ice to cool it down.
- Halving The Recipe – You can easily make half the recipe (hover over the “servings” number in the recipe card and scale up or down) for smaller crowds.
More Party Drink Recipes
Here are a few more fun and easy party drink recipes to try. Perfect for adding that special touch to your celebration, whatever the occasion may be.
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Family Friendly Pina Colada Smoothies
- Non-Alcoholic Blood Orange Mojitos
- Strawberry Julius
I know it’s a super simple recipe, but it’s definitely one of our family favorites.
I’m confident you’ll enjoy it too!
Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade
- 24 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate, or 72 oz. prepared lemonade
- 64 oz. 100% pineapple juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- Make sure all ingredients are chilled prior to making.
- Pour the thawed lemonade concentrate into the bottom of your beverage dispenser and add in 6 cups of cold water. (this is a little less water than the package will recommend).* Stir in the pineapple juice.
- Just before serving add in the lemon-lime soda and stir gently to combine. Serve over ice if desired.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
Theses recipes look great can wait to make then thanks for posting this.
Sounds so quick and easy to make! Thank you for the nice recipe!
Hope you enjoy it!