YOU GUYS!!! (and gals… of course) This No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is by far the easiest and creamiest and peanut-iest ice cream out there!
What’s even better, is that this fully loaded ice cream contains just 5 ingredients!
Whenever I buy ice cream at the store it usually has some sort of swirl or chunks of candy in it.
I’m a kid at heart, what can I say?
Chocolate Peanut Butter is my all time favorite flavor of ice cream, so I’m kind of shocked it’s taken me this long to share this recipe with you. It’s just too good to keep to myself anymore.
The simple chocolate ice cream base starts off with some heavy whipping cream.
Beat it until soft peaks form and then fold in a can of sweetened condensed milk and some chocolate syrup.
You could stop there, but WHY!?!
I added a bunch of chopped up Reese’s cups and then I swirled in 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Be careful when swirling in the peanut butter so it doesn’t fully incorporate into the chocolate ice cream.
You want it to have nice thick swirls going through out the mixture.
All that’s left is to pour it into your freezer container and top with some more chopped Reese’s!
Cover it with some plastic wrap and pop it in the freezer for 5 to 6 hours, or until it reaches your desired consistency.
What’s great about this ice cream is that it’s not icy, but super creamy without having to pull out a bulky ice cream maker to slow churn it.
Check out that peanut butter swirl action!
I could eat this whole batch… but I like to share with my kiddos too.
After all, it’s a great way to get your dairy fix! Hooray for Ice Cream Month!
With just 5 ingredients and no ice cream maker needed, how can you not fall in love with this delicious creation!?
Chocolate and Peanut Butter for life!Print
No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
This creamy fully loaded No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream contains just 5 easy ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 14 chocolate peanut butter cups, divided
- Beat the whip cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup and gently fold into the whipped cream until fully combined.
- Chop up 12 of the chocolate peanut butter cups and fold into the mixture. Drop 3 to 4 tablespoons of the peanut butter into the bowl and gently swirl into the mixture, being careful not to mix too much.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into your freezer container (I use a 9x5in loaf pan). Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5 to 6 hours or until desired consistency is reached. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired from Add a Pinch
- Serving Size: 6
disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Arizona Milk Producers, reminding you to get your daily 3 servings of dairy. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.