This cool and creamy Biscoff Banana Cream Pie is everything you love about the classic dessert, but with a cookie-inspired twist!
School is out for the summer and we’ve got some big plans, including this Biscoff Banana Cream Pie!
Actually, I couldn’t wait for the kids to be out of school so I pulled them out of their last day and we headed down to Mexico for a week!
We’re chilling on the beach in our camper, riding ATV’s, splashing around in the kayaks and eating lots of guacamole.
I’m a huge fan of bananas and pie. So naturally banana cream pie is one of my favorites.
I was craving a creamy slice, when I decided to hurry up and make one of these super easy pies. But rather than a pie crust or graham cracker crust, my husband suggested a biscoff cookie crust.
Such a good idea!
There are tons of easy banana cream pie recipes out there that include Cool Whip, and I’m totally ok with that.
But I happened to have some whipping cream in my fridge so I went ahead and made my own whipped cream to fold into the banana cream pudding.
Biscoff Banana Cream Pie Recipe tips:
I went ahead and used two packages of instant banana cream pudding mix, but the key to a creamy and thick pudding is to use less milk.
Then fold in a little bit of that fresh whipped cream and let the pie chill for at least an hour in the fridge.
Save the extra whipped cream for topping the pie once it’s set.
Sprinkle a few crushed biscoff cookie crumbs on top to make it purdy. How gorgeous is this pie?!
Of course, the real test is the flavor…
And this pie has it all! Cool, creamy, and a wonderfully spiced cookie crust!
Yeah, I can see myself making this over and over again all summer long!
What are your summer plans? They should definitely include this pie!
Biscoff Banana Cream Pie
For the Crust:
- 8.8 oz. Biscoff cookies, package
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
For the Pie:
- 1 large banana, sliced into discs
- 2 instant banana cream pudding mix, 3.4oz packages
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookies in a food processor or blender and pulse until fine crumbs. Drizzle in melted butter until coated. Pour into a 9 or 9 1/2" pie pan and press the crumbs into an even layer and up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool completely.
For the Pie:
- Line the bottom of the pie crust with sliced bananas.
- Whisk together the banana cream pudding mixes with 2 cups of cold milk until smooth.
- Meanwhile beat 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream and 3 tbsp powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until fully combined. Pour into the pie crust and spread to an even layer. Chill for 3 hours.
- Once ready to serve, top the pie with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with extra biscoff cookie crumbs if desired. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW