I’ve always had a thing for pizza and wings, but this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza takes that love to a whole new level!
This pizza is so amazing for a few different reasons.
#1 – it’s a super quick recipe that will have you making pizza for any occasion.
#2 – the new creamy Buffalo Ranch dressing from Hidden Valley is the sauce. The SAUCE!
#3 – pizza + wings = heavenly.
Obviously you’re going to want to start with some sort of pizza dough. You can get the ready made, make your own, or heck, even a tortilla or piece of pita bread would work in a pinch!
I used some quick rise pizza yeast, which had my pizza dough ready in just 10 minutes.
Roll out your pizza dough and grab the star of the show. This Buffalo Ranch from Hidden Valley is amazing. Spicy, creamy and everything you would imagine it to be.
I’ve been adding it to E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. lately.
Wraps, sandwiches, salads, pinwheels, dipping veggies in it… and of course… pizza!
Spread the sauce over your uncooked pizza dough.
Grab some pre-cooked buffalo chicken bites.
I went ahead and cooked some frozen ones up in the oven before prepping my pizza, but you can also pick some up at your grocer’s deli.
Go with the boneless variety… you don’t want to be biting down into bones. 😉
Cut the chicken into smaller bite-size pieces if necessary and then sprinkle some purple onion on there.
Just pop it in the oven and patiently wait for your masterpiece to come out!
Once the pizza is bubbly and melty on top, take it out and slice it up!
So creamy, so cheesy! It’s like a pizza and buffalo wings had a baby. A very very delicious baby.
Of course it doesn’t hurt to drizzle a little more of that delicious Buffalo Ranch on top… just sayin! #RanchEverything
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Dough, enough for a 12" pizza
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 to 10 buffalo chicken wings, boneless and cooked (halved)
- 1/4 cup purple onion, thinly sliced
- cilantro and green onions, freshly chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 12" round pizza pan and press pizza dough into an even layer. Spread the Hidden Valley Buffalo Ranch Dressing over the base of the pizza dough, leaving 3/4 of an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle the pizza with cheese, the cooked boneless buffalo chicken wing halves and the sliced purple onion. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown and the crust is baked through.
- Sprinkle the top with freshly chopped cilantro and green onions before slicing and enjoying hot!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.