If you’re a fan of Buffalo Chicken, then you’re going to flip for this Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread.
This savory twist to the classic monkey bread makes it easy to entertain your guests while you’re sports watching, game playing, or even just hanging out and chatting with friends.
I wrapped spicy buffalo chicken inside some Pillsbury biscuits and I didn’t forget about the blue cheese either. Want to know where I snuck it in there??
There are little pockets of buffalo chicken and little bursts of bleu cheese! It’s a party in your mouth!
This is definitely one recipe you have to try…Print
Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread
This delicious and savory monkey bread is filled with buffalo chicken and bleu cheese bites, perfect for parties!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Country Style® refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce until well coated; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Place small chunk of blue cheese (about 1 teaspoon) in center of each round. Enclose cheese by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose cheese.
- With remaining 16 biscuits, press and stretch each into larger rounds. Place 1 heaping tablespoon buffalo chicken in center of each large round. Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose chicken.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce. Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer balls in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown. Cool in pan slightly, about 5 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
- Serving Size: 4-6