Calling all Banana Cream Pie lovers!
These Banana Cream Pie Muddy Buddies are just as addictive as the original muddy buddies, but packed so full of that delicious banana cream flavor, you won’t know what hit you!
It’s like a forkful of banana cream pie in every handful. Except this will leave you licking your fingers and brushing powdered sugar off your shirt….
It’s all about the experience.
A few of my Canadian friends were getting together and I chimed in that I would bring some Banana Cream Pie Muddy Buddies, they were so excited. Only later to be totally confused when they saw what actual “Muddy Buddies” are. Apparently these Canadians (or at least the ones I know) aren’t familiar with the chocolate coated Rice Chex cereal that are then covered with a healthy dose of powdered sugar.
My friend admitted that she was expecting some sort of pie or tart. Thankfully, she was pleasantly surprised when she took a handful… (or three) and enjoyed the crazy good banana cream pie flavor that popped in her mouth! 🙂
So if you want all the goodness of a banana cream pie without actually making a banana cream pie… then you’ll definitely want to grab a handful of these muddy buddies for yourself!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Banana Cream Pie Muddy Buddies
- 9 cups Rice Chex, or a mixture of the various Chex cereals
- 1 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 2 tbsp pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 graham crackers, broken into little pieces (or 1 cup of Golden Grahams would work too)
- Place the Chex cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a large zip close bag combine the banana cream pudding mix with the powdered sugar. Shake to combine.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts in the microwave according to package instructions. Pour over the cereal and stir to coat. Add the chocolate coated cereal to the bag of powdered sugar (you may have to do this in batches), and shake until coated.
- Spread out on a wax paper lined baking sheet or counter top to cool completely. Scatter the broken graham crackers (or golden grahams) all over the muddy buddies. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Have you tried the lemon cream pie pudding flavor yet? These look so delicious! Thank you for all of the WONDERFUL recipes and ideas!!!
Ohhh, I haven’t! I bet that would be great in a Muddy Buddies!
I tried, it came out really Awesome and delicious. Muddy Buddy are my favourite now. 🙂
An interesting discussion is wotth comment. I think that you should wtite more on this
topic, it may not be a taboo subiect but typically folks don’t speak about
these topics. To the next! Cheers!!
We don’t have Chex cereal up in Canada. What would be a good replacement?
I would try using some sort of rice square cereal. I am in BC and can get Rice Chex at Walmart, if that helps! 🙂
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust
I seriously almost made this today!! It sounds so good!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life
Now that is one muddy buddy that I would not be able to stop eating. I did popcorn one time with that pudding mix and it is so addicting!
Oh smart how you used the pudding mix for the banana cream flavor! Now I’m imagining all kinds of variations.
Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love.
Genius muddy buddy flavor!
Thanks Stephanie! It really opens up the world of Muddy Buddies doesn’t it?! 😉
Lisa @ Wine & Glue
These look amazing! And they make me want to experiment with three hundred other kinds of muddy buddies using pudding mix! Genius! Pinning!
Thanks Lisa! 🙂 There are so many possible creations out there, mind blowing, really!