Thai Beef Skewers are tender bites of steak and peppers that are marinated and then grilled to perfection!
It’s so hot these days that I’m basically surviving off of popsicles and anything grilled. That’s where these skewers come in to play.
First of all, my kids love anything served to them on a stick and they also LOVE sweet peppers. It’s kind of hilarious actually.
My kids go absolutely bonkers for those mini sweet peppers and will down a whole bag of them in one sitting if I let them. They also love steak, so these skewers are the perfect combination of both of their favorites.
One reason I love these skewers is that they’re ready so quickly!
Before you start marinating the meat, you’ll want to soak your wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes. Soaking the wooden skewers makes it so they don’t burn up over of the grill. If you’re using metal skewers then you don’t have to worry about that step.
Here are some more fun things you can add to your skewers:
- Squash or Zucchini
- Use chicken instead of steak
- Try alternating steak and shrimp on each skewer
You’ll definitely want to pair this with some rice. My Cilantro Lime Rice is absolute perfection with these simple Thai Beef Skewers.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to eat dinner without heating up your kitchen, than these grilled beef skewers are it.
You’re going to love them!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Thai Beef Skewers
- Soak the skewers in water for at least 15 minutes, and preheat the grill to high.
- Mix all the ingredients together and let marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Skewer the beef and peppers, alternating between the beef and peppers. Grill until the beef has reached your desired internal temperature. Enjoy!
Originally published on 12/4/2011. Updated on 7/11/2017
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE!