Take your tacos to the next level with these incredibly easy Saucy Shredded Chicken Tacos.
Just one skillet, 5 ingredients and a few minutes and you’re all set for one tasty weeknight dinner!
This is the second recipe in the set of 3 that I am sharing from my new cookbook, Express Lane Cooking!
Monday I shared these Fire-Roasted Chicken Enchiladas. Now, using the same 5 ingredients you can switch up your dinner with these tacos!
They feature shredded rotisserie chicken, which is especially great for back to school time.
We only have a week of summer left, so I took my kids on a trip up north to escape the desert and get to some cooler air. While we were up in northern Utah, I stopped in to share this set of three recipes with my friends at Good 4 Utah! I whipped up these Saucy Shredded Chicken Tacos and after the show everyone gobbled them all up!
Take a peek at the segment!
I had a blast making all these recipes again, and seriously, with just 5 ingredients each, they are such a snap to make!
Don’t forget to order your copy of my Cookbook! There are 25 sets of 3 dinner recipes, each made with just 5 ingredients! Plus…. DESSERTS! For a total of 80 all new recipes!
You’re going to love this book, I just know it!
Don’t forget to check out the other recipes that are in this set of 3:
Saucy Shredded Chicken Tacos : Video :
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels, drained canned corn kernels would work as well
- 1 fire-roasted tomatoes, 15oz can, drained
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine the chicken, corn, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir until heated through. Warm the tortillas and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Divide the chicken filling among the warm tortillas and top with the cheese and any additional toppings you desire.