I know we’re full swing into the Holidays now and everyone has their mind on turkey and stuffing, but we mustn’t forget about the ever important need for football food.
Appetizers. Finger food. My love language.
These Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer to share during any occasion.
These pinwheels are inspired from my love of Sabra hummus.
Can we be real for a minute? I eat hummus every day.
I can’t help myself. The stuff is just so smooth and delicious.
I eat it with carrots, cucumbers and cauliflower… but mostly with crackers…
I just realized those all start with a “C”. Random.
When I’m not dipping, I’m spreading it on tortillas to make pinwheels for a lunch or an afternoon snack.
These could not be any easier.
Just spread some roasted red pepper hummus on a tortilla. I like using a spinach and herb wrap to add some color and flavor.
Top with some lunch meat and cheese.
Then I place a line of drained roasted red bell pepper strips on one edge of the wrap.
I fold tightly starting from that edge so that the roasted peppers are in the center of the pinwheels.
Slice the pinwheels and stick a toothpick in them to secure.
All that’s left is to dip them into Sabra’s new Farmer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip.
You haven’t heard? This dip is basically the best thing ever. It’s a chunky ranch dip filled with fresh veggies and herbs.
Between the hummus and this ranch, it’s a match made in heaven.
And since the ranch dip is made from Greek Yogurt it’s something that I can dip into every day!
Ok, I may have a dipping problem.
Or at least something to dip. 😉
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pinwheels
- 4 large spinach and herb flavored tortilla wraps
- 8 tbsp Sabra Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
- 8 oz. ham or turkey, thinly sliced
- 8 oz colby jack cheese, 1oz slices (marbled cheddar)
- 2/3 cups roasted red bell pepper slices, drained
- Sabra Farmer's Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip, optional
- Spread the hummus evenly over the 4 tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with the sliced meat and cheese. Arrange the roasted red bell pepper strips along one side of each tortilla and then begin to tightly roll up the tortilla from that end, enclosing the peppers in the middle of the pinwheel.
- Slice the pinwheels into 1 inch thick pieces and secure with toothpicks if desired. Enjoy with the ranch dip.
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
disclosure: This post is in partnership with Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: