We’re well into California Avocado season and I couldn’t be happier! I’m loving these Fire Roasted Corn and Avocado Bites for a delicious snack or appetizer!
It’s no secret that I love me some avocado. Especially when it’s mashed together with a little lime juice and salt, then topped with a delicious fire roasted corn, pepper and black bean salsa and served in a crunchy chip!
These little bites disappeared super quick in our house.
Let me tell you why they disappeared so quickly.
They are eating me out of house and home! Holy cow.
They are never ending pits of hunger.
I get it though. They need food to grow. yada yada yada…
I just wish they would take a breather every once in a while.
Good thing they love avocados. These bites are one of my favorite snacks to prepare for them because it keeps them full (for a little while at least 😉 )
These little bites are the perfect transition into Spring and all the way through Summer.
I found a can of fire roasted corn at the grocery store, but you can definitely grill your own corn and use it for this recipe. Either way will work marvelously!
Same goes for the fire roasted red bell pepper. I used the jarred kind, but making them on your own is definitely an option. I just went the whole quick and easy route, cause you know that’s how I roll.
You’re going to love these!Print
Fire Roasted Corn and Avocado Bites
These Fire Roasted Corn and Avocado Bites for a delicious snack or appetizer!
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 large California Avocados, peeled and pits removed
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fire roasted corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup fired roasted red bell peppers, patted dry and diced
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Tortilla scoop chips
- Freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- Combine the California Avocados, lime juice and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl. Mash with a fork until combined, set aside.
- Combine the corn, peppers, black beans, cumin, and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place a teaspoon of the avocado mixture in each tortilla scoop and top with a teaspoon of the fire roasted corn mixture. Sprinkle the tops with freshly chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Keywords: corn, fire roasted, avocado, tortilla chips, scoops
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with California Avocados. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: