These Savory Greek Waffle Pizzas are a fun and fresh new way to enjoy your favorite flavor of Sabra hummus!
Before you go looking at me all sideways, these “waffles” are actually biscuits that I cooked in a waffle iron!
Pillsbury biscuits to be exact. Seriously, so easy.
These fun waffle pizzas are so incredibly easy to throw together. You can make them for a quick lunch or even set out some biscuit waffles with all sorts of flavors of Sabra hummus during a girl’s night!
I’m currently obsessed with their Roasted Red Pepper hummus and their Bold and Spicy (come to mama).
We’re huge fans of Greek food in our house, so I whipped up a quick Greek “salsa” to go on top of the waffle pizzas.
I know… I’m breaking all the rules here.
It’s loaded with kalmata olives, plump cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, purple onion and tangy feta cheese.
Did you know that May 21st is National Hummus Day?
Yup! Sabra is celebrating by giving away coupons too!
You can get your coupons HERE!
Think about all the Greek Waffle Pizzas you can make!!
You’re going to love the crisp biscuit waffle base combined with the creamy and smooth hummus.
The Greek salsa on top is the perfect finishing touch!
How’s that for a quick and easy lunch that’s packed with protein! YUM!
Don’t forget to snag your COUPONS!!
Savory Greek Waffle Pizzas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup purple onion, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tube, 8 count Grands! Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 Sabra Roasted Red Pepper hummus*, 10oz container
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onion and cheese in a large bowl and toss to combine
- Heat your waffle iron and coat it with non-stick cooking spray. Place one biscuit at a time in the waffle iron (if it is a large enough waffle iron, you can do more than one at a time). Close the iron and cook for about 2 minutes, or until the biscuit is golden brown.
- Spread some of the hummus on each waffle and top with the Greek salsa mixture. Enjoy!
disclaimer: This post and recipe is in partnership with Sabra Hummus. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.